Not in Australia..... you cant even get any of the specific parts online here anymore either ;-(

Consider yourself the luckiest of the lucky!

Oh dear, didn‘t think of that. If you really want them then I could send you 6 blades but it wont be that cheap. Would be around 57 AUD. Send me a PN if you‘re interested.

Edited by tismabrick

Hi everyone,

Here to share my [Full RC] LEGO RC 4 channel V22 Osprey with BuWizz 2.0 with you.

https://www.facebook.com/108612990614715/videos/408954520230917/

- BuWizz 2.0 x1 https://buwizz.com?ref=75

- L motor x1 for the landing gear control.

- M motor x3

>the hatch door control

>the engine direction control

>the propeller rotating

I ordered the blades and the remaining panels I needed yesterday by calling the Lego customer service number. They charged my account and sent a confirmation email so that's usually a good sign.Fingers crossed. I tried to order the dumb battery box but no go; the rep told me she showed they would be available on December 17th.

Just saw the press release of the new Technic Ferrari at brickset. Seems like it contains the black rotor blades from the osprey as side skirts :)

7 minutes ago, Vaionaut said:

Just saw the press release of the new Technic Ferrari at brickset. Seems like it contains the black rotor blades from the osprey as side skirts :)

Yes, and the three curved panels on top of the model are finally available in red. White-red Osprey is finally feasible.