Just now, TBS said:

I have read all 4 pages here, as well as the other 2 of your review thread. There is NOT a single mention of your quote or it´s information. Maybe you wanted to write this, but didn´t.

I didn't say that I wrote it somewhere before. What I meant was I already quoted you and replied to you and you still asked me the second time, and I don't like that,

10 hours ago, TBS said:

Hi Ngoc Nguyen,

can you please post a HiRes Scan of the Stickersheet, too?

6 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I didn't scan the sticker sheet, and I can't because I've already put the stickers onto the part.

13 minutes ago, TBS said:

Stickersheet-scan ??

4 minutes ago, TBS said:

I have read all 4 pages here, as well as the other 2 of your review thread. There is NOT a single mention of your quote or it´s information. Maybe you wanted to write this, but didn´t.

Sorry, but than you have to read the thread again. He already mentioned it 5 hours before your post. Maybe you just have not seen yet? No reason to become rude.....

EDIT: I see, @Ngoc Nguyen was just a few seconds faster than me to reply....

Edited by BrickMusher
Additional comment

Now i see it. I am sorry. Didn´t refresh the browser, continued where i ended yesterday. That´s why i haven´t seen your reply first, and wondered about. Sorry again.

Bricklink list for the DBG parts but in White: https://pastebin.com/GuLnJYF0

This list only contains liftarms and panels. It doesn't contain gears or connectors or axles. The only missing piece is the triangular curved panel. I've substituted the two triangular panels with two 3x13 curved panels.

38 minutes ago, TBS said:

Now i see it. I am sorry. Didn´t refresh the browser, continued where i ended yesterday. That´s why i haven´t seen your reply first, and wondered about. Sorry again.

But then what do you need a highres scan of the sticker sheet for? Do you plan to recreate one?

If you need a sheet of stickers, I will scan it today or tomorrow, because I did not plan to apply them to the model yet.

Are these part lists that people are uploading or providing for us the total piece count?  I've inputted two different versions now, both the XML version someone provided and the piece count is only going 1605 where total pieces on the retail set is 1635.  

7 minutes ago, epetrie said:

Are these part lists that people are uploading or providing for us the total piece count?  I've inputted two different versions now, both the XML version someone provided and the piece count is only going 1605 where total pieces on the retail set is 1635.  

Some parts don't exist on Bricklink and thus can't be included into the XML provided. Please refer to the question about new parts in the first post.

8 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

But then what do you need a highres scan of the sticker sheet for? Do you plan to recreate one?

Yes, Other Afols had good experience with spray painting parts (used black giant wheels made dark gray for a 10030 STD rebrick). So i guess it´s worth a try with the lime propellers too.

Not sure if i get the tapered panels right, but at least they are cheap in white or yellow. Also will be PF instead of PU. 

5 hours ago, Akassin said:

If you need a sheet of stickers, I will scan it today or tomorrow, because I did not plan to apply them to the model yet.

Yes, that would be fantastic. Thanks a lot in adavance. :-)

Edited by TBS

6 hours ago, Akassin said:

That would be awesome!

On 7/23/2020 at 7:55 AM, efferman said:

much to long

btw, a colour swap to make it buildable with actual parts.

50144088432_1f914b3a94_c.jpg

.io files

Apologies in advance, as it might be a newbie mistake, but for some reason my stud.io gets stuck at 99% while trying to load this .io file.

Seems it fails to import the 6 rotor blade pieces. The triangular panels are loaded OK, though.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks

Capture 42113 stuck loading parts.jpg

Edited by Elio

6 minutes ago, BrickMusher said:

@Akassin Great, many many Thanks! Very good work indeed.

I guess the pdf reproduces right size of stickers when printed in original document size on A4 paper?

I'd be more worried about color vs sizes to be honest.

21 minutes ago, BrickMusher said:

@Akassin Great, many many Thanks! Very good work indeed.

I guess the pdf reproduces right size of stickers when printed in original document size on A4 paper?

To check the scale, measure the length of the black strip at the bottom of the sheet - its length should be 175 mm

Thank you for replying @efferman (honestly, such an honor!)

Same thing happens to all 4 .io files. They all get stuck while loading the last 6 parts.

Edited by Elio

26 minutes ago, Elio said:

Same thing happens to all 4 .io files. They all get stuck while loading the last 6 parts.

That's very interesting. I don't have that issue when I load the files on my computer. I tried all of the files and they all loaded fine.

22 hours ago, Akassin said:

To check the scale, measure the length of the black strip at the bottom of the sheet - its length should be 175 mm

Saved. Fantastic, Thank you so much. :-)

In case you need the stickers in killer quality, I've made a 2400 dpi scan (in other words, it's over 17,000 x 22,000 pixels big) and saved as a TIFF file. The file weighs over 1GB and you can pretty much look into the paper's structure on it. It will be available for download here for the next 30 days. Feel free to copy and share: https://easyupload.io/2wz9dp

14 minutes ago, Sariel said:

In case you need the stickers in killer quality, I've made a 2400 dpi scan (in other words, it's over 17,000 x 22,000 pixels big) and saved as a TIFF file. The file weighs over 1GB and you can pretty much look into the paper's structure on it. It will be available for download here for the next 30 days. Feel free to copy and share: https://easyupload.io/2wz9dp

That's yuuuuuuugeeeee