@efferman I love that mod for the folding wings!! I think we should probably start a modding thread and add the pf mod too.

Saying that I have tried downloading your .io files but need a password to extract the pf mod. Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, Celurius said:

Saying that I have tried downloading your .io files but need a password to extract the pf mod. Any ideas?

There is no pay or registration wall. it should be downloadable for everyone. has anyone else this problem?

47 minutes ago, efferman said:

There is no pay or registration wall. it should be downloadable for everyone. has anyone else this problem?

No - all four .io files are available to me.

Edited by anyUser

@efferman I have fixed it now, my computer recognised them as zip files, by changing the extension to .io they work. I humbly accept my idiot points.

3 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

In your foldable wing mod, how do you plan to use the worm gear for the tilt rotor function?

We will see it here

Hi Ngoc, I wonder if it is still possible to purchase this set in Vietnam? Did you purchase it in Ho Chi Minh city or Ha Noi? Thanks

1 minute ago, Bao said:

Hi Ngoc, I wonder if it is still possible to purchase this set in Vietnam? Did you purchase it in Ho Chi Minh city or Ha Noi? Thanks

I got it in HCMC. No I dont think you can find this through stores in VN. I heard that some rich guy already paid the sole Lego distributor in VN to hog all the sets to himself. You can still contact some vendors that sell hand-carried goods or Lego from foreign distributors. 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:59 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

In the original instruction file, page 174 is folded and doesnt show the building step. Furthermore, page 321 is missing.

Sorry that it took several days to remedy this. I wanted to have those pages scanned by the same photocopy shop, so that they will have the same dimensions and composition as other pages. That will make following the instruction more seamless.

This is the new file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yk5soe0ny7m49v9/42113.pdf/file

@BusterHaus @Carrera124 There you go.

@Ngoc Nguyen Thanks for all your efforts! It was the 2020 set I was looking forward to do but building it without the official box will be as much fun. On the new pdf though... could the pdf be removed? I do get an error on MediFire with the URL you provided.

Just now, EdSteenhoek said:

@Ngoc Nguyen Thanks for all your efforts! It was the 2020 set I was looking forward to do but building it without the official box will be as much fun. On the new pdf though... could the pdf be removed? I do get an error on MediFire with the URL you provided.

Sorry, please go to this link instead. http://www.mediafire.com/file/k4nu591ygsd7tn5/42113.pdf/file

I removed the old link because the file has a duplicate page.

5 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

@kbalage Can you provide some guide for the option of powering this set throught the Technic hub and a smartphone app?

A very-very simple solution is this one, one line to start the motor (assuming it's on port A), the other one is to start it in the other direction, can be stopped with the stop button in the top right corner:

image.png.44cd3eb30e709cbcc476f5757028cc4e.png

A bit more complex code for the slider controller interface, the steering wheel and the traffic light buttons are used here. One tap on a button starts the motor in one direction, second tap stops it. Tapping on the other button starts it in the other direction. Tapping one button after the other will reverse the motor direction immediately, second tap stops it:

image.png.ab03592658e459963adae43758f9e041.png

4 hours ago, kbalage said:

Tapping on the other button starts it in the other direction. Tapping one button after the other will reverse the motor direction immediately, second tap stops it

Won’t switching the motor to the other direction damage the gears? The actual set is designed to make the motor work in only one direction because it blocks the other direction of the switch on the Hub. You control switching the direction from the gearbox instead.

80D6540A-7BC5-4FB9-81A5-D65418FBD68A.jpeg

38 minutes ago, gamemasterks said:

Won’t switching the motor to the other direction damage the gears? The actual set is designed to make the motor work in only one direction because it blocks the other direction of the switch on the Hub. You control switching the direction from the gearbox instead.

My bad, don't have the set and did not examine it in details yet :) I thought the switch is used in both directions. In this case you only need one of the code lines, even more simple. 

4 hours ago, TBS said:

Hi Ngoc Nguyen,

can you please post a HiRes Scan of the Stickersheet, too?

I didn't scan the sticker sheet, and I can't because I've already put the stickers onto the part.

30 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I created a separate part list for the orange parts but in red, because red is one of the few colors with all the parts in the molds of the orange parts in this set. Also red makes a good accent color.

https://pastebin.com/AmDNwp6V

Most likely, all the dark-bluish gray parts are available in white too. You will have a paramedic plane or a fire plane then. But i guess for the "activists" this is as disgraceful than the rescue one, too...

Stickersheet-scan ?? 

Just now, TBS said:

Stickersheet-scan ??

5 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I didn't scan the sticker sheet, and I can't because I've already put the stickers onto the part.

Do you not read?

Sad to hear about the stickersheet. But I guess you applied them before everything went so strange with this set.

How ever, any chance for good pictures of the stickers applied, plus a pic of the almost empty used sheet? Maybe I can try to place back the stickers than "virtually"? Could be worth a try ?!

4 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Do you not read?

I have read all 4 pages here, as well as the other 2 of your review thread. There is NOT a single mention of your quote or it´s information. Maybe you wanted to write this, but didn´t.