viracocha

MOC Elf Archer

I continue to build a series of toy soldiers. Meet the new figure -  Elf Archer.

50134455507_e388905bd9_z.jpg

Elf Archer by Dmitriy and Anna, on Flickr

In the beginning, the hero did not have a concrete prototype. But during the construction process, it began to seem to me more and more that it was Legolas. So I believe that you like this tribute to The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

50133675983_94b8f365b3_z.jpg

At last I would like to try some new experience and have made instructions. I think that this archer will look great on your shelf and you will have some pleasant time building it and learning new techniques.
The instructions are avaliable on Rebrickable:

I think this will gain a lot of appreciation in the Historic Forum, so I will move it across.

It is an excellent build. Thanks for sharing :classic:

Very cool Model, I like it a lot! I like the way you made the legs and boots, and the way you shaped the head is genius.

Btw what is that golden banana supposed to be? To me it still loks like he strapped a banana to his chest :grin:

Lovely build !

Did you consider Light Yellow hairs ?

@LettuceBrick @carebear @LEGO Train 12 Volts @Jerry McGlade Thanks for the kind comments!

23 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

I think this will gain a lot of appreciation in the Historic Forum, so I will move it across.

It is an excellent build. Thanks for sharing :classic:

Thank you! Sometimes I am in a state of confusion what is the right forum threed for my MOC. :blush:

20 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Very cool Model, I like it a lot! I like the way you made the legs and boots, and the way you shaped the head is genius.

Btw what is that golden banana supposed to be? To me it still loks like he strapped a banana to his chest :grin:

Let it be some sort of costume decoration :classic:

1 hour ago, Anio said:

Lovely build !

Did you consider Light Yellow hairs ?

Good qwestion @Anio thank you! The light yellow will be the nice fit for the hair! The light gray color was determined by the use of this part as the braid 

250x250p.jpg?1595273686.1858006