This is my first post here, so i thought i should start with this model.The ships is actually a way more complicated shape then I expected. I did use some inspiration from other falcons I've seen built  It has a semi full interior, missing only the hallway to the cockpit and the airlocks. The landing gear fully retracts and the boarding ramp lowers, though without the airlock it looks kind of weird. If built in real life it may be really fragile. I plan on building this some day to fix that.

Edit: thanks for all the complements!

micro millennium falconmicro millennium falconmicro millennium falconmicro millennium falconmicro millennium falconmicro millennium falconmicro millennium falcon

Edited by TheRealBeef1213
Wanted to say thanks

Looks great, and the features and interior you've worked in at this scale are very nice.  And assuming it is sturdy enough, it would be very swooshable as well.  Nice build!  :classic:

The back part of this is really good, much prefer the angular approach to the stepped plates on the official midi falcon.

This is excellent! I love that you’ve done an interior, and a good one too, plus the studs-down underside looks great. Beautiful job, well done.

Not too much space to build a Falcon. The shape is much better with the new diagonal plates.

And it has an interior! That's very difficult to capture at this scale, so to me it's a very good job, congrats!.

Edited by dvogon