Me again, this time with a take on a small pirate ship. I like how it turned out really classic-looking due to the colour scheme, it wasn't my intention going in but I'm actually really happy with it. The idea for it came from trying to use the bow pieces as a hull. If I add rigging it will probably look more ship-like and less 'toy'-like but for now I think it works well. Maybe the masts could be redesigned too I reckon. Let me know what you think! 

side view

full

front

The stern could use some redecorating at some point maybe.

back view

No interior details just yet but it is ready for it.

interior

Here's a rough photo of the first version of it before I remade it.

50135072718_384e039514_b.jpg

And finally next to the massive Unicorn, barely fitting in the frame together!

battle

Edited by BillyG

The shape is better than the first version but the frontmast ist too far away from the bowsprit imo. I think you tried to make a version of Rackhams ship right? In that aspect, you did a very decent job. Although I would indeed alter the main mast/bowspirt composition

11 hours ago, Fraunces said:

The shape is better than the first version but the frontmast ist too far away from the bowsprit imo. I think you tried to make a version of Rackhams ship right? In that aspect, you did a very decent job. Although I would indeed alter the main mast/bowspirt composition

Thanks for the feedback! It started out as kinda like my version of Rackham's ship but then I pretty much made it my own sort of thing. Looking at the masts twice you're right for sure, I'll have a play around with it!