Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Sister de Cloche's story - part 1

In a convent in Eltina, the mother superior surprised sister de Cloche with her surgeon case, apparently going to visit some patient. The mother superior, being accostumed to see de Cloche walking out of the gate nearly on daily basis to provide medical care to the destitutes, just contented to wave her hand in a sign of consentment, and said,

-"Be ponctual for the late prayer, sister de Cloche."

UW2SaV.jpg

De Cloche replied "I'm afraid I won't be back soon this time, mother superior, you may send my personal belongings to my parents if you don't have any news from me in a month."

After a moment of silence, the mother superior asked "May I know where you are going and the cause of this sudden departure?" 

"I don't know neither for now, but with all these warships in our port and all these soldiers preparing to embark, something important is going to happen." Said de Cloche.

UWgvbq.jpg

For whom who had cared for the woundeds during the Juniper War, the mother superior hoped she could find some words to persuade de Cloche stay in the convent, but finally, all she said was "Gods bless you, sister."

Spoiler

UWgzV0.jpg

Yay, another religious lunatic from Oleon let loose on the Brick Seas! :pir_laugh2:

Seriously though: nice build, and to me this feels like a promising premise for a character arc. Looking forward to where this goes! :pir-classic:

3 hours ago, Darnok said:

another religious lunatic from Oleon let loose on the Brick Seas!

She seems less overtly religious, more Florence Nightingale. But we welcome her presence!

Nice looking little convent. I like the arches and pillars, and the use of various colours for roof, outer walls and inner walls.

The story is intriguing too. I wonder if Oleon is gearing up for war somewhere....

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

The story is intriguing too. I wonder if Oleon is gearing up for war somewhere....

Wouldn't be out of character...

17 hours ago, Darnok said:

Yay, another religious lunatic from Oleon let loose on the Brick Seas! :pir_laugh2:

Seriously though: nice build, and to me this feels like a promising premise for a character arc. Looking forward to where this goes! :pir-classic:

Thanks, and sister de Cloche knows how to concoct potions to cure the infidels.:pir_tong2:

14 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

She seems less overtly religious, more Florence Nightingale. But we welcome her presence!

Yeah, I wanted to reflect the charitable side of the Order through this new character.

13 hours ago, Bregir said:

Nice looking little convent. I like the arches and pillars, and the use of various colours for roof, outer walls and inner walls.

No worries, just routine drill, summer is a good season for field maneouvre.

17 minutes ago, Bodi said:

Yeah, I wanted to reflect the charitable side of the Order through this new character.

Naturally. We need both carrot andstick...

Nice MOC. It's good to see a more charitable and "calmer" side of the Order. Would be neat if this evolved into a longer story line.

7 hours ago, Khorne said:

Nice MOC. It's good to see a more charitable and "calmer" side of the Order. Would be neat if this evolved into a longer story line.

My thoughs exactly! Nice build.

On 7/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, Khorne said:

Thank you, and I'll try to keep it updated.

22 hours ago, Fraunces said:

My thoughs exactly! Nice build.

Thank you, and now I realised how limited is my collection for land-based mocs, time to order more parts.:pir-grin:

On 7/25/2020 at 5:44 PM, Faladrin said:

That's a nice colonial "convento" style build !

Good job !

Thanks Faladrin, glad you like it.