Sign in to follow this  

Promoting an Ideas Project? Can't be bothered to engage with the community here on Eurobricks and follow the guidelines? Post it here!

That, or we will just put the post here.

Fear not creators, if you follow the guidelines: -

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Then you are free to carry on. 

Anything that isn't will go here. :thumbup:

(PS, don't mind the time travel. This is some moderator timey-wimey shenanigans)

The Ocean House

Hey All! Thought I'd share my new Project: The Ocean House

If you like it and want to check out the project or support it on IDEAS you can here. Any support, sharing or feedback is much appreciated! 

Hope you like it :). Happy building and stay safe all! 

TopRightII.png.65d3c045c72d7f7ecccfb7b32b90d600.png

I'm new to the site so any advice would be much appreciated, likewise if you wanna ask anything please do! 

Edited by Hanwasyellowfirst

Kinda cool. 

I know it would increase the parts count a lot but this really needs a baseplate, or at least more sand / water around where it touches the ground (or sea!)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2c69b4a6-89cb-4a6b-bf4a-88c0ef049901

I have created a Lego Cello model that I think all cellists and music fans would love. I posted it to Lego ideas.com and it is titled Worlds Smallest Cello. You can go to the site and search this or go to the link above to support it for free. I would really appreciate your support, and if it get 10000 supporters it could become and official Lego Set!

I have created an incredible fishing boat that is getting attacked by an angry shark. Go to Lego Ideas.com and search Shark Bite Bay to support my set idea!

I have created an old, rustic, western style bank MOC. The build features the bank, 3 minifigs, a horse, and desert foliage to give it a real old west look! I have also posted as a Lego Product Idea. However I would like to focus more on my build than that. 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7f349a54-1e85-4d70-8fef-ef5b6404d380/statistics#content_nav_tabs

I've read the Guidelines and tried to make my Lego Ideas post fit the standards.

Hi everyone, I'm an artist,  LEGO and art lover.
The artist I was most passionate about has always been Salvador Dalì.
His genius and his surrealism have changed the way we see and make art over the years. Maybe it was just provocation? I don’t think so. I think madness dosed in the right measure gives genius!
And all this is a tribute to an artist, his art and his design ... and all this is made of LEGO!
If you like it, feel free to comment or if you want you can find this my project on LEGO Ideas.

I need your help to make my LEGO Ideas Looney Tunes submission a real LEGO set! Link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b2b824e5-25b0-45a0-9f2d-d29eb7e86434

I grew up watching Looney Tunes and always remembered that, as I played with my LEGOs, I wanted a set to play with. Looney Tunes is hilarious and laugh-out-loud funny and the iconic style of the cartoon would be a nice thing to see in LEGO form. I built the product idea using the resources that I currently have available (LDD) and it is the best that I could do on a software that does not add new LEGO pieces, does not allow for special prints on pieces, and does not do the best rendering. What I want to do, if people support my Looney Tunes Product Idea, is to use better software in order to better render the Looney Tunes build and continue to improve the build. And I could even buy the individual bricks in order to actually build it and go get prints made in order to put them on things like the hunting season posters, the sign at the front of the bar, details inside of the bar, and on actual minifigures since no minifigures currently look like Looney Tunes characters. I am a teenager with very limited resources and in order to make this a reality for LEGO and Looney Tunes lovers, I need to be able to see that people do actually want to see my Looney Tunes build on shelves since I am going to have to work harder in real life in order to spend actual money. This is why I need your support. If you really want a Looney Tunes LEGO set please do not hesitate in supporting. Even if you have the slightest thought of wanting to buy a Looney Tunes LEGO set please support to help this become a reality.  I dream big and I hope that you will help me reach my dream. Please help me reach 10,000 supporters on this project and if the number of supporters keep on coming in, I will continue to put in effort into the build and rendering of the project that would require money. Thank you for your time and please support this project on LEGO Ideas. It is completely free. Yours truly, TheProtagonist.

Congrats on 10000 supporters Hanwasyellowfirst!

Edited by JintaiZ

On 5/15/2020 at 8:57 AM, koalayummies said:

Ok why do we even have the guidelines anymore.

Exactly.

8 hours ago, KotZ said:

Exactly.

I have made this thread for this exact problem. Feel free to report things that are out of place or do not belong.

On 5/6/2018 at 9:48 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Promoting an Ideas Project? Can't be bothered to engage with the community here on Eurobricks and follow the guidelines? Post it here!

What a brilliant write-up for what this thread contains.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, TheProtagonist said:

I am a teenager with very limited resources and in order to make this a reality for LEGO and Looney Tunes lovers, I need to be able to see that people do actually want to see my Looney Tunes build on shelves since I am going to have to work harder in real life in order to spend actual money.

Based on your submission, and the rumours of a Looney Tunes CMF series next year, I wouldn't spend any actual money.

I have supported and loved this one I love the minifig artwork in the windows as well. Making prints/stickers for the glass pieces really takes it to the next level. 

Looking at the picture again, I have now noticed that your roof shingles are all made of flag pieces! Wow!

I like almost all your builds. I would like to see all of them as official sets. On the other hand I would go bankcrupt... :hmpf::snicker:

Edit: Supported!

Edited by Vlado_sk

Very nice building. the Architecture looks great, also the plants growing on the side of the wall.
Like the whole build. Must be nice to have such a balcony.

Looks really nice for sure. Except it'd be nice if there was more of a thread and info/pics of this than just an advert for an ideas submission. Makes me more likely to not vote for it :def_shrug: