Sign in to follow this  
ccccccccc1

My city

Do you wonder why you got banned?

Leave now and never come back! Leave now and never come back! Eurobricks wants to be free!

damn his place is in a psycho hospital :| Thx for reporting me the topic guys

Calm down. I'm sure we can work something out.

cvcvcv, here's what everyone is suspicious about:

1) Your name is very similar to our previous member who caused us much trouble: vcvc.

2) You stole images, like vcvc

3) You don't use the "Edit" button, like vcvc

4) You have bad grammer and spelling, like vcvc

Therefore, we believe that you are vcvc, unless you have the proper evidence that you are NOT who we think you are.

EDIT: THANKS FOR BANNING HIM, JIPAY. There is peace again, but for how long? Especially with vcvc still roaming around. He'll probably register under a different name again soon. :|

You are too late he got banned again. There should be no room for repeatedly disobeying the rules. It was better that Jipay stopped him before he spammed another 200+ messages.

Yes, all so true. Good thing I editted my post after Jipay banned him. It's people like him that I don't like. And I'm sure most people agree with me.

well he obviously managed to connect outside from his home. anyway, I'll hunt him down as long as he registers

Lets hope we have said good bye to vcvc for good, I really hope this is the last time we have to lock one of his threads!

Jon.

Oh well, lets time we'll try to brake a record, banned with only one post !!!!! The ultimate achievment :D