Unique11

LEGO TECHNIC AUDI RS6 3000 DTM 1/10 RC

Hello

I'm a lego technic fan from China.

’I'd like to share one model I just finished recently,the Audi RS6 3000 DTM 1/10 RC.It has around 2700 PCS.

It was finished by the end of February,without stickers.I can't leave the house during novel Coronavirus,it was finished in only three weeks,by working day and night.

Here is the PF list:

XLx2,driving;

Servox2,steering,shifting 4-speed gear box;

Mx1,electric tail gate and panoramic sunroof;

LEDx4,front and rear light,shifiing light;

Buwizzx2.

The demo video is in the works.

Thanks for the supporting of GOvision studio,which specializes in customizing Lego moc stickers.

Designing stickers is more difficult than I thought,it takes us for about 5 months,over and over again.

More stickers are available on the website:bricksticker.com.

Thanks for watching!

Here it comes!

RS6-1.jpg

RS6-2.jpg

RS6-7.png

RS6-6.jpg

RS6-3.jpg

RS6-4.jpg

RS6-5.jpg

Edited by Unique11

Damn, this thing looks amazing! Do you have some pics without stickers and a video driving? I dislike the roofbox, but other that that I like it a lot :blush:

Sorry,system only allows the uploading of each photo no more than 40KB.

That is too small size.

I'm trying to solve this problem. 

Just now, Gray Gear said:

Damn, this thing looks amazing! Do you have some pics without stickers and a video driving? I dislike the roofbox, but other that that I like it a lot :blush:

Thanks!Yes I have some pics without stickers,but I have problems and can't upload them,let me solve this.

The demo video is in the works.

The roofbox could be easily removed.

I would love to see more pictures of this moc. @Unique11 You have to upload your pictures on site like bricksafe.com and copy and paste the URL of a picture here. The link will embed automatically.

1 minute ago, T Lego said:

I would love to see more pictures of this moc. @Unique11 You have to upload your pictures on site like bricksafe.com and copy and paste the URL of a picture here. The link will embed automatically.

Thanks very much T-lego!

I'm trying to do like this,pls wait for a while.

5 minutes ago, Aleh said:

Looks promising. Waiting for another photos and video.

Thanks!More Pictures have been uploaded.

56 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Here are some photos without stickers.

RS6-8

RS6-9

Thx for more pictures! I like it way better without the stickers. Not because the stickers are ugly, but because I hate stickers in general. The all Black Version looks absolutely stunning.

Are these completely 3D printed wheels, or are they just wheel caps? And does the brake calipper stay in place when turning the wheel?

Just now, Gray Gear said:

Thx for more pictures! I like it way better without the stickers. Not because the stickers are ugly, but because I hate stickers in general. The all Black Version looks absolutely stunning.

Are these completely 3D printed wheels, or are they just wheel caps? And does the brake calipper stay in place when turning the wheel?

haha,I got it.Maybe I could make a ABT edition with half black and half white,which will only use a few stickers.

They are just 3D wheel caps, the brake calipper rotates with the wheel,just for looking.:)

I wonder why on earth they called it „DTM“ and mounted a cargo box on it, actually it has nothing to do with the DTM racecar RS5. Some interesting background info about the real counterpart which I found a bit funny and sad at the same time:

"The Audi RS 6 DTM Avant, one-of-a-kind and a former Gumball 3000 car from winter sports enthusiast Jon Olsson, was bred to 1,000 hp and stolen and set on fire.“ :def_shrug:....

Nice job on the stickers, your model is recognizeable. The front is too bulky, the bonnet sitting at least 1 stud too high. I don´t like the beams-over-flex axles at the wheelhouses.

Edited by brunojj1

12 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

Nice job on the stickers, your model is recognizeable. The front is too bulky, the bonnet sitting at least 1 stud too high.

I agree, I noticed the hood too.

15 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

I don´t like the beams-over-flex axles at the wheelhouses.

Thats taste I think. I like them quite a lot. I have been thinking about doing a widebody car with overfenders like this, and I want to do it even more now :classic:

This looks fantastic. The addition of a giant watermark across the middle of the images means we can't share it though.

16 hours ago, All_About_Lego said:

WOW! this looks absolutely stunning - both with and without stickers! And I love those wide wheel arches too - great job!

Thank you for kindly praising!

16 hours ago, onzenuub said:

Looks great, wil there also be building instructions?

I'm sorry,I'm not ready to release the instructions for the time being.

15 hours ago, amorti said:

Awesome!

Thanks very much!

10 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

I wonder why on earth they called it „DTM“ and mounted a cargo box on it, actually it has nothing to do with the DTM racecar RS5. Some interesting background info about the real counterpart which I found a bit funny and sad at the same time:

"The Audi RS 6 DTM Avant, one-of-a-kind and a former Gumball 3000 car from winter sports enthusiast Jon Olsson, was bred to 1,000 hp and stolen and set on fire.“ :def_shrug:....

Nice job on the stickers, your model is recognizeable. The front is too bulky, the bonnet sitting at least 1 stud too high. I don´t like the beams-over-flex axles at the wheelhouses.

Hi,bruno!Yes,it was a sad story.

About the front face,it's a big project to modify it,but I think I will try to do it.:)

7 hours ago, TLCB said:

This looks fantastic. The addition of a giant watermark across the middle of the images means we can't share it though.

I feel so sorry about this.My unwatermarked photo was used illegally to promote a product,I have to add it...

18 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

The right side of the photo is the original,the left side of the photo is the modified.It hase been reduced 1 stud.

I will test on the car tomorrow.

RS6-11.jpg

RS6-12.jpg

Absolutely stunning creation! I agree stickerless looks better. If you create instructions, you already got a customer here :wink: 

Oh, I have just noticed that you've build John Olsson's second RS6 :)

Or first one, which was burned? Not so important!

These stickers are awesome on this Audi!
How about implementing building instructions? I would like to suport you and purchase them together with the stickers.

Ok, I see you are not planning the instruction. Male at least the video please!

Looks great! Cool to see a Technic wagon! I have never seen one at large scale before, and I like the result!

13 hours ago, LvdH said:

Absolutely stunning creation! I agree stickerless looks better. If you create instructions, you already got a customer here :wink: 

Thanks for your supporting!!

13 hours ago, Aleh said:

Oh, I have just noticed that you've build John Olsson's second RS6 :)

Or first one, which was burned? Not so important!

These stickers are awesome on this Audi!
How about implementing building instructions? I would like to suport you and purchase them together with the stickers.

Ok, I see you are not planning the instruction. Male at least the video please!

Hello,bro!

O,no.The RS6 I have made is his first RS6(old edition),which is stolen and burned.

His second RS6 is the 2020 edition(see image below).This one was also said to have been stolen but was recoverd.Haha/

b8272b189b6f473d83fde2aa32f92060.jpeg

1 hour ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Looks great! Cool to see a Technic wagon! I have never seen one at large scale before, and I like the result!

Thanks for your supporting!!