carebear

MOC: Offshore Meeting Place

Hi

I finally finished my new project

I wanted to make a place in the water where you can escape to!

Hope you like it!

Greetings!

a (2)

a (1)

a (3)

a (4)

a (5)

a (6)

a (7)

a (8)

a (9)

a (10)

a (11)

a (12)

a (13)

a (14)

Thanks for watching!

Edited by carebear

This is great! I love the little dock outside around the building. The interior has some nice details. The tables using waffles & tires, the arcade. The whole lower floor is really quite cool. I don’t know about that dark, creepy walk down the stairs though. :tongue:

with all that green stuff in the water, staying inside is probably a good idea. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

This is great! I love the little dock outside around the building. The interior has some nice details. The tables using waffles & tires, the arcade. The whole lower floor is really quite cool. I don’t know about that dark, creepy walk down the stairs though. :tongue:

with all that green stuff in the water, staying inside is probably a good idea. :laugh:

Hi

thanks for the nice comment!

- that green stuff is a strange looking seaweed, i love it

- and i love creepy stairs

greetings!

5 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful building ... I like the effect of the water and the curtains on the windows :wub:

Hi

greetings!

4 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Great build with fantastic interior details as always. Looks like a fun place to be!

Hi

i love to make interior

greetings!

21 hours ago, Shiva said:

Nice!

But what windowglass pieces are those?

Hi

thanks for the nice coment

- glass from set :41167 part 6274713

greetings!

7 hours ago, Shiva said:

Cheers for the information :)

No Problem! Love those new glass pieces!

greetings!

6 hours ago, jalemac34 said:

Love it!!!!!

Thanks!

Greetings!

First of all, I Iike the idea of a sea hangout! I spot a lot of interesting parts use, too. Those 'power splat' pieces for seaweed are cool (even if the colour is a bit off), I like the use of printed parts to create the huge race arcade machine, and those printed lattice windows seem too be made for this kind of maritime cottage, especially with the VW curtains behind them! :thumbup: On the whole, the cottage looks great, with a nicely shaped roof! The boardwalk feels a bit messy to me, though. Most importantly, I think the groove with plants is out of place: I don't see why there would be need to be a groove there, and even so, why the owner of the place wouldn't remove those plants. Having the plants for decoration in baskets looks more tidy for sure. My second (and final) point of criticism: imho, the dark red is just a bit too much for the colour scheme to handle, I probably would have chosen a (dark) colour that already appears in your build somewhere, like reddish brown, black or dark green. Overall, though, this is a great build! :thumbup:

Great job! The snot technic for the dock makes it very realistic. I really like the shape of the roof, all the details of the interior, the curtains, the waffles tables, the life buoy chairs, the speakers at the corner of the dance aera, ... and so much more!

The trans-neon green lights for the lampposts seems a bit odd to me (or maybe it's the picture that induce me the wrong color).

14 hours ago, Exetrius said:

First of all, I Iike the idea of a sea hangout! I spot a lot of interesting parts use, too. Those 'power splat' pieces for seaweed are cool (even if the colour is a bit off), I like the use of printed parts to create the huge race arcade machine, and those printed lattice windows seem too be made for this kind of maritime cottage, especially with the VW curtains behind them! :thumbup: On the whole, the cottage looks great, with a nicely shaped roof! The boardwalk feels a bit messy to me, though. Most importantly, I think the groove with plants is out of place: I don't see why there would be need to be a groove there, and even so, why the owner of the place wouldn't remove those plants. Having the plants for decoration in baskets looks more tidy for sure. My second (and final) point of criticism: imho, the dark red is just a bit too much for the colour scheme to handle, I probably would have chosen a (dark) colour that already appears in your build somewhere, like reddish brown, black or dark green. Overall, though, this is a great build! :thumbup:

Hi!

thanks for the great comments

- Most importantly, I think the groove with plants is out of place ( totaly agree, But had no choice in the matter, because of i didn't do this there would be a side that would stant open, so i neede to comaflage this )

- My second (and final) point of criticism: imho, the dark red is just a bit too much for the colour scheme to handle ( again i agree, but i just love this color, cant help my self )

thanks again for al the imput

Greetings! ( groetjes! )

12 hours ago, STHLM said:

Well done! I really like the bar and the dance area.

Hi

Thanks for the nice comment!

Greetings!

12 hours ago, CastleBeachFire said:

WOW! How many of those trans-blue gems did you use XD Lovely details all around!

Hi!

- I used about 5000 gems

Greetings!

10 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

A meeting place in the middle of the sea? That's new to me! Great Job! 

Hi!

Greetings!

10 hours ago, Brixtof said:

Great job! The snot technic for the dock makes it very realistic. I really like the shape of the roof, all the details of the interior, the curtains, the waffles tables, the life buoy chairs, the speakers at the corner of the dance aera, ... and so much more!

The trans-neon green lights for the lampposts seems a bit odd to me (or maybe it's the picture that induce me the wrong color).

Hi!

- The trans-neon green lights for the lampposts seems a bit odd to me ( I agrea it's a bit of, but it looks great when it's a bit dark it gives a bit of a glow )

Greetings!