Sign in to follow this  
Lego David

Retired Sets Available at my Local LEGO Store Website

So recently, my local Certified LEGO Store Website (which was prieviously only selling current LEGO sets) has made a few retired sets available for purchase again. Those sets include 9675 Sebulba's Podrace and Tatooine (2012), 5945 Winnie the Pooh's Picnic (2011), and a few Mixels sets from 2015. 

Here is a link the the website I'm talking about: https://brickdepot.ro/lego-star-wars-c-3/tatooine-si-podracerul-lui-sebulba-p-17266.html

I don't know how or why those sets that haven't been produced for years suddenly have been made available again, does anyone here have any idea about what's going on? 

Edited by Lego David

Probably old stock that wasn't sold and has recently been found. That Sebulba set and the Winnie the Pooh one were on significant discount here back in the day. Sebulba still isn't worth very much but Winnie the Pooh is.

That's interesting to see.  Yeah, agreed that they probably just found a box of old stock and since they're not particularly valuable sets (like finding a box of retired Modulars or something) they just put them up for sale at the shop.  :classic: