marvelBoy123

[K11 - Odik - TT] Prison Break

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

It was a few weeks ago that Admiral Harr Sinier had visited Odik, for negotiations to integrate a small imperial group into the Triumvirate. They held a number of prisons and detention facilities on the planet and held large supplies of standard imperial weaponry and armour. He was to visit a small facility in a Delta 7 fighter - a ship small enough to land outside the prison's entrance. He was quickly captures and betrayed and our intelligence suggested that he was to be interrogated to find out our strategies and secrets.

50087319446_8d3f3a15cb_b.jpg

Well the rest of High Command knew that Sinier would not last long under interrogation so they sent in my new squad - the Carrion Crows to silence him before he gave away too much about our strategies. A group of aliens serving under the empire was certainly unusual but we got the job done so high command turned a blind eye. Anyway, when we got there, we happened to take out a power generator as a distraction - big mistake - it turned out that it controlled all of the prison doors and our team had to deal with a full prison break. While the rest of the team had to clear the facility, I went after Sinier.

50086740618_bbc9727390_b.jpg

50087552662_f113755ecb_b.jpg

50086742653_a3606b43de_c.jpg

50087563677_33603356ba_c.jpg

I encountered him in a small corridor under the main facility. He ran from me carrying a small energy shield that he had stolen from one of the guards. I caught up with him soon after and made sure that he would no longer be a problem to the Triumvirate...

50087552892_d588982950_b.jpg

Spoiler

My build for High Command (Hopefully this should be >10xp.)

An overview of the Carrion Crows - my new alien squad who I guess are like an imperial version of Bad Batch.

50066211932_8197f24b74_b.jpg

A number or aliens working for the Imperial Remnant the Triumvirate
1. Farantros (My Sigfig) - The Leader/Heavy - A Devaronian male who believes that the new republic will not succeed and instead hopes the Triumvirate will restore stability to the galaxy. He has a mysterious past on Devaron that may inform his beliefs...
2. Quijel (Formerly Devaron Agent 'Charlie') - The Femme Fatale - Ruthless and a skilled fighter, she was taken in by the Triumvirate and Farantros and keeps working for them out of loyalty.
3. Umzle - The tactician/ veteran - An ugnaught veteran and hero of the old empire, he is wise and calm in battle.
4. Hecyst Nalucew - The diplomat/negotiator - A Zeltron male who works for whoever pays him most and that happens to be the Triumvirate. His pheromones help him to win over important supporters to the Triumvirate and make him an expert negotiator.
5. Giem Vhodsar - The Pilot/daredevil - A Dubravan male who joined the Triumvirate for the excitement, he lost an arm in a crash but that doesn't stop him flying. He uses a jetpack in combat. 
6 .Tyfnol Pruqroo - The Hunter - A Gand male who's parents were tortured and killed by rebellion fighters, he seeks revenge and spiritual enlightenment as he works for the Triumvirate.
7.  Graf Vozen - The Hacker/ Mechanic - A cyborg who uses his expertise to operate computer systems, hack security and build equipment for the team. (credit to @Ross Fisher for the name of this one, an unused idea from his time in the Triumvirate).

Feedback is welcome!

Edited by marvelBoy123

I really like that floor detailing. Smart idea to use trans red studs. Kinda reminds me of the carbonite chamber on Cloud City. 

1 hour ago, Simulterious said:

Looks great! As for feedback, maybe you could add some more detail in the cross section of the floor. Cheers!

Thanks, that is a very good idea, I would have done something like that but I built the top section first and then the lower section so I didn't know how much structure the floors would need to support the upper section. Definitely something to do next time.

6 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

I really like that floor detailing. Smart idea to use trans red studs. Kinda reminds me of the carbonite chamber on Cloud City. 

Thanks, the red glow seems to be common to a lot of prison areas too. I searched 'star wars prison' for reference images and most of them had a patterned floor in the red colour - the detention block from a new hope has a similar floor. 

6 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

I searched 'star wars prison' for reference images and most of them had a patterned floor in the red colour

Nice and cheery!

Your crew is very colorful! Maybe too much color... The red, pink, and greens make it seem too cartoony for me. You've accurately portrayed each race with what's available in Lego. It just hurts my eyes a little. If you were to make only 1 change I would put your female Devaron in a different color suit of armor. Red just really clashes with the lime green.