Sign in to follow this  
seaman

[MOC] Landing operation

Hello all, here's a diorama of landing operation I recently made. Hope you'll like it! 

Landing by General Mustache

50063550133_fecea277a8_o_d.png

You could favorite it on flickr if you like it, I would really appreciate that!

Comments and criticisms are welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Nice diorama! I really like hovercrafts, they are very detailed. :thumbup:However, I would have paid more attention to adding other details to the beach, such as a more marked chromatic alternation for the sand, more vegetation and a more accentuated three-dimensional morphology (more dunes, bumps, roughness, etc.). 

Looks good to me.  I like the water that the hovercraft are kicking up, and do think that the beach could use a little more detail.  I assume they're landing at low tide which is why they're using hovercraft and there's some good distance before we see some rise to the beach topography, so maybe just some seaweed and that kind of low tide leftovers here and there.  Nice build!  :classic:

On 7/7/2020 at 1:34 AM, ParmBrick said:

Nice diorama! I really like hovercrafts, they are very detailed. :thumbup:However, I would have paid more attention to adding other details to the beach, such as a more marked chromatic alternation for the sand, more vegetation and a more accentuated three-dimensional morphology (more dunes, bumps, roughness, etc.). 

On 7/7/2020 at 2:55 AM, deraven said:

Looks good to me.  I like the water that the hovercraft are kicking up, and do think that the beach could use a little more detail.  I assume they're landing at low tide which is why they're using hovercraft and there's some good distance before we see some rise to the beach topography, so maybe just some seaweed and that kind of low tide leftovers here and there.  Nice build!  :classic:

Thank! Quite correct remarks. I will definitely add details to the diorama. This MOC was built for the game DA4 and the mey had a hard time limit))