I decided to give a try to build my own version of the Razor Crest during the quarantine, but using my own bricks. Due to limited availability it had to be a micro version, but I'm happy how it turned out. I tried to incorporate some play features as well (doors open, kind of landing gear, "interior" or at least hollow space) and keep it as smooth as possible. I'm proud of the sloped cabin, the most difficult part by far.

1.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg

I hope you liked it.

Regards,

PaulPrime

It captures the Razor crest really nicely, great job!

Edited by Ellisss_2

This looks great! The techniques and shaping used in the hull of the ship are amazing, and you should definitely be proud of the sloped cabin, it's very well-made. The only thing I would say is the engine diameter might be a bit too big at the front of the engines.

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. Regarding the engines I agree, actually those were the pieces I had available but a Briclink order with a couple pieces which will fit better is on its way. I will update when it arrives.

My order finaly arrived and the new engines are done. There are not many 3x3 round pieces, and I had to sacrifice the inner detail from the first version, but the size is as correct as it can be at this scale.

14.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I like the engine update, the size is better and the detail still seems great!

14 minutes ago, TheRealBeef1213 said:

That landing gear is perfect

Thank you!