Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

LDD Hospital

indexed.gif B-PV-1B

For sometime I've been hoping TLC will make a second, better wave of Emergency Rescue sets that includes a much better hospital than the not so spectacular one we got in 2006 (which wasn't that bad, but needed a lot of work). I decided to create what I think would be an ideal hospital design if TLC did so, and I did it using the amazing LDD. :wink:

hospitalfront.png

hospitalback.png

I was going to create vehicles as well, but I gave up on it after a failed attempt at a helicopter. :tongue:

That´s a really nice work, and it would fit well to the latest fire and police station design for sure, well done! :thumbup:

Very neat! I like the railed pathways, and, unlike the official one, the roomy interior! Nicely done! :thumbup:

~Peace

Spot on! IMO that's exactly what TLC should do, and should done with the previous version a couple of your ago. I especially love the downstair waiting room.. oh, that's so 90's *sigh* - and completely in line with recent fire & police stations. Watch out, they may soon "adopt" your design :laugh:

That's an awesome hosptial, Grievous :oh: !

I really :wub: :wub: it!

It has a so nice interior and two sick rooms :thumbup: and a great exterior :oh: !

If TLG would add roller gates to the two garages, a little helicopter, an ambulance, a doctor's car, a lot of nice minifigs and perhaps some more additional stuff that would be the perfect hospital I could imagine! :thumbup:

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

For sometime I've been hoping TLC will make a second, better wave of Emergency Rescue sets that includes a much better hospital than the not so spectacular one we got in 2006 (which wasn't that bad, but needed a lot of work). I decided to create what I think would be an ideal hospital design if TLC did so, and I did it using the amazing LDD. :wink:

I totally agree with you!

I hope that TLG will release a hospital which will be very similar to your amazing MOC :wink: ! And I hope it will be bigger, will include more minifigs and won't again be built on a rock plate :sceptic: .

Despite from that the last hospital was quite nice, too. :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Nice design.

I especially like the garden and walkway area outside, official sets seem to lack detail in this department.

How did the price come out?

Nice design.

I especially like the garden and walkway area outside, official sets seem to lack detail in this department.

How did the price come out?

Well, early on I decided I'd use parts that you couldn't buy if I had to, so there's really no way to buy this hospital at the moment, sadly. :sadnew:

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I was trying to make a bank recently, but I got stuck because they only give the doors in one color. :hmpf::tongue:

Very nice hospital indeed! I also like the pathway leading to the entrance door much! But the helicopter is missing! :wink:

Very nice hospital indeed! I also like the pathway leading to the entrance door much! But the helicopter is missing! :wink:

Trust me, I TRIED to make a helicopter, but LDD doesn't have the right parts. Maybe when they update the online Pick a brick... :tongue:

that's a nice hospital , I love the rooms but I miss an "surgery room"^^