castor-troy

[MOC] Modular The Medical Office

What would a city be without a modular building medical office?
For this construction, I wanted a more realistic approach because the building can be integrated in a modular city, in a rail network, but also in exhibition alone.
I actually built it in a Steampunk version which has been very successful at LEGO exhibitions of our big Paris Steampunk 1889 diorama.
Everyone dreams of a hospital but it's almost impossible to do it with less than 3000 pieces so I took the idea of the Medical Office.
I tried to build a very nice modular built by limiting myself on the volume of parts; with the interior fittings, 2310 parts are needed: which is reasonable in relation to the size of this building.

You can support this project, only watch more pictures or comment HERE 

resize:800:450resize:800:450

resize:800:450 resize:800:450

Looks great
Like the whole buildling/color and stuff. Also like the little balcony and the vegetation on the wall.
Nice interior too, including lovely doctor :classic:

I really like the build! Really cool exterior design for the different styles of wall in some places and for the exterior for its detail. Awesome job!

Oh, it's been a while since you built a modular building like this. Hopefully there will be more soon. ;-)

Great build!

Great build!

Good work on limiting the piece count, it really doesn't show. From the looks of it, I'd have estimated around 3000 pieces at least..

Are all three floors fully furnished? Can't really tell from the pics.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, castor-troy said:
What would a city be without a modular building medical office?
For this construction, I wanted a more realistic approach because the building can be integrated in a modular city, in a rail network, but also in exhibition alone.
I actually built it in a Steampunk version which has been very successful at LEGO exhibitions of our big Paris Steampunk 1889 diorama.
Everyone dreams of a hospital but it's almost impossible to do it with less than 3000 pieces so I took the idea of the Medical Office.
I tried to build a very nice modular built by limiting myself on the volume of parts; with the interior fittings, 2310 parts are needed: which is reasonable in relation to the size of this building.

You can support this project, only watch more pictures or comment HERE 

resize:800:450resize:800:450

resize:800:450 resize:800:450

This is really cool! I wish I was this good at building modulars! I love the use of the round bricks for the bed! That's a nice touch

Very nicely done. Where did you get the weigh-scale 2x2 printed tile?

ignore, found it on bricklink... eventually... I thought it was a weigh scale, but it’s logged as a speedometer... part works well as a scale “NPU”!

Edited by Watchman
Update