Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - FB 1 - JUL 620] Is that not dead which can eternal lie ?

North shore of Tortuga nowadays.

The Jolly Rogers crew is hard at work on their new fortification for the island.

z6pe.jpg

z321.jpg

The workers are very careful. However...

nzbi.jpg

One of the workers seems to be absent-minded

Ichabott : Hey guys, there is something sticking out of the  sand right here !

Buddy : Cool Icky ! Certainly something worth to be digged up for our castle !

qkh4.jpg

Buddy : That sucks !!! What can we do with old rotten bones, I don't want those craps on the castle. C'mon, go and get the doctor !

kiqt.jpg

Doctor Thaum : Well, kids, this is very interesting, I'm probably going to have a field day with this one ! Well done boys !

Of course, when the kids understood that was going to happen to their castle, there was some little troubles...

szoh.jpg

... resolved with "you won't get any pudding" and a promise from the doctor.

lxxd.jpg

Doctor Thaum : You're a bonehead Callaghan !! We're not in Mesabi Landing here !

And this work started...

ff15.jpg

Doctor Thaum : Incredible !! That's incredible Callaghan ! What a treasure !

Callaghan : These are only bones doctor...

Doctor Thaum : You're a bonehead Callaghan ! I want you to find Jonathan, and bring him here, and Iauln too !

sfgn.jpg

Doctor Thaum : Absolutely fantastic !

Callaghan : Jonathan is on his way, and this... thing is ugly, doctor, stroke of luck, it's dead for a longh time !

Doctor Thaum : Errr... Well as a matter of fact I thought about some serum and...

Callaghan : Rhaaa, you've got a real sickness, doctor !! Stop fooling ! That's enough with your silly botanical trials !

Doctor Thaum : Set up a safe area for this strange skeleton guys, it has to be preserved ! Callaghan, as soon as Iauln will arrive ask him to make a drawing of this, I have a letter to write. Then Jonathan could carry the whole to the Royal Society of Natural Philosophy

3za6.jpg

Church : That's amazing, Oliver, do you know what it is ?

Doctor Thaum : Not yet, Church...

A medium educational build in Tortuga for the RSNP to the care of @Bregir or @Ayrlego for licencing.

I was inspired by the beautiful lego 21320 set, and I try to reproduce one of the skeletons to my best with the parts I had.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

C&C welcome as usual.

Great find, Doctor, that skeleton is pretty fantastic!  Very nice work with the sand castle and the beach too, and it's always fun to see the crew of the Jolly Roger at their business! :pir-grin:

2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Doctor Thaum : You're a bonehead Callaghan !! We're not in Mesabi Landing here !

:roflmao: :iamded_lol:

1 hour ago, Garmadon said:
4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

:roflmao: :iamded_lol:

:pir-oh:

Fascinating build!!!

Haha another nice turn and a good build! It starts as a build build in its own respect with the sea rat kids, but end with another good beach-build. nice work!

A beautiful build and fantastic discovery Professor! I love the various stages of uncovering the skeleton. Well done.

An interesting archaelogical discovery, nice job Professor.

I love the way you uncover the skeleton (which is also perfectly done!) as the story progresses.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, Professor Thaum said:

LOL! Love this bit!

I've licensed as a RSNP medium education on Tortuga

Fantastic work! What a clever build.

Great work - both in idea and execution. The skeleton is very well built, and truly a worthy build for the RSNP!

Amusing story too!