Sign in to follow this  
merc

[OL - FB] A Patron in Eltina

50062313638_ba153bb00b.jpg

In Eltina, two individuals were heard finishing up a transaction. As men of foreign descent sign up with an individual with a parchment and quill.   
“My dear Captaine that concludes all negotiation. I shall have my men bring you the supplies along with these new recruits.” Said the man in the burgundy clothing.

In the same area, three men can be heard describing there new orders.
“Are you sure we have to dress in these?” Asked the man in the Morion.
“Sergeant's orders.” Answered another man

50062313778_9f29f4d66b.jpg

Somewhere on one of the bridges near Nola Mar. A man in a wide brimmed hat with a yellow feather and a yellow cloak beckons to the men around him.

50062313738_357e8dd8c2.jpg

“Companions, a gift from Lord De Moncey.”

This is a build I've had for months now. Glad I have been finally able to post it. C&C welcome.

This serves as a recruitment and free-build, +1 Company (30 men) in Eltina.

Edited by merc

Ooh, things are getting hot in Terraversa!  Nice work, merc - those dark red uniforms are excellent, and I'm the earthworks and cannons in the second build!  The double arch on the bridge is great too!

Really nice builds and very nice minifig selection too! 

Maybe you could explain a little more about who is who?

On 6/30/2020 at 11:41 PM, Sir Kingston said:

Nice entrenchment!

Thank you!

On 7/1/2020 at 5:21 AM, Professor Thaum said:

That bridge is killer ! :thumbup:

Thank you. I went through 3 iterations before i settles on this version.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:36 AM, Garmadon said:

Ooh, things are getting hot in Terraversa!  Nice work, merc - those dark red uniforms are excellent, and I'm the earthworks and cannons in the second build!  The double arch on the bridge is great too!

Thank you, It was hard trying to create some terrain for the cannons without it looking a bit too square and flat.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:33 PM, blackdeathgr said:

It's nice to finally see those builds posted! :pir-wink:

I know it took me long enough. Funny enough it has sat on my table for a good two months! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Fraunces said:

Really nice builds and very nice minifig selection too! 

Maybe you could explain a little more about who is who?

Thank you. the mystery of who those people are is the fun of it. :pir-grin: Though I will reveal some characters in a later build.

Beautiful. I'd love to see more detail photos of the bridge and landscape from different angles. 

And Terraversa seems to be moving closer and closer to outright revolt. Which I can speak for every Sea Rat in hoping it happens! :pir-grin:

14 hours ago, merc said:

Funny enough it has sat on my table for a good two months! 

My MOC shelf life must be approximately 7-10 days :pir-tongue: and yes I am in that dire lack-of-LEGO-space situation :pir-hmpf_bad:

17 hours ago, Corweena said:

Beautiful. I'd love to see more detail photos of the bridge and landscape from different angles. 

And Terraversa seems to be moving closer and closer to outright revolt. Which I can speak for every Sea Rat in hoping it happens! :pir-grin:

Thank you! And for more angles here is a spoiler though it has different figs and has a different story it uses the same base model.

Spoiler

50071528543_73de2111ba.jpg 

50071528643_93387262f2.jpg

50072091616_37f78dfd53.jpg 

6 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

My MOC shelf life must be approximately 7-10 days :pir-tongue: and yes I am in that dire lack-of-LEGO-space situation :pir-hmpf_bad:

Haha, I think the sad part is that I upgraded my table to a significantly larger one about a month ago :pir_laugh2:, and then started to remodel our bathroom which has taken up alot of my time. :pir-hmpf:

Looks good, I like how you built the landscaping, the river bank, the vegetation, etc, and the bridge, without mentioning those proud Oleanders foreign volunteers.:pir_laugh2: