blackdeathgr

[EBFS] Backyard Paradise

A lonely pensioner in a gray city has built his personal everyday paradise :classic:

His trusted dog and the numerous flowers and veggies he cultivates are his escape from the gray city. His granddaughter also visits him from time to time and she has gifted him with a colorful grafitti with the word "LIFE" written on the wall.

50059099121_f1746dfd61_z.jpg

50059099301_0d87fc1811_z.jpg

Built for The Eurobricks Flower Show contest 

A bit more on Flickr. C&C always wanted! :classic:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Just now, Brandon Pea said:

Wow! That's amazing!

Thanks :blush: . It's for a contest here in Eurobricks. Don't forget to check what other builders have posted as well!

Edited by blackdeathgr

22 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

So sweet ... even if within four walls this small garden transmits serenity! :thumbup:

Thanks! I was aiming for this exact feeling!

Amazing!  This is a great idea, a bit different from other contest entries.  
The idea of building upwards rather than outwards is an interesting one, and I can’t think of another entry with four solid restrictive sides. 

However, looking at the chosen dog it may be more likely to destroy the flowers rather than just sniffing them :laugh:!

18 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Amazing!  This is a great idea, a bit different from other contest entries.  
The idea of building upwards rather than outwards is an interesting one, and I can’t think of another entry with four solid restrictive sides.

Thanks! I had this idea the moment I've read about that competition. Plus, it's always stimulating when you build/step up out of your comfort zone (i.e. Pirates theme)

18 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

the chosen dog it may be more likely to destroy the flowers rather than just sniffing them :laugh:!

Then, I can only say, "You bad, bad dog!" Basically I am unfamiliar with the different attitudes per dog breed as I am actually a proud cat owner :pir_tong2: