Darth Bjorn

Custom Stickers

On 5/25/2021 at 7:33 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

@20feet I'll see when I get time to do another sheet. Then I'll include these.

Thanks, that's very kind!  Of course you don't need to design custom stickers to my exact specifications!  But if you did...

The targeting computer is my top priority.

I've settled on black 1x1 quarter round tiles to represent the red glowing panels in the TIE cockpit.  If I include the light grey triangular panels they would probably just be plain LBG quarter tiles, not stickers.

I was thinking of including the hexagonal rear "window" (see set photo above) in my TIE interior - maybe just as a plain black hexagonal sticker (a bit narrower than 2 studs).  But you could design something with the surrounding greebles if you wanted :classic:  If anyone's interested in an in-depth investigation of the TIE's rear "window", I've done that here.

If I went all in on stickers, I might put some on the sides of the 3x3 quarter domes that make up my cockpit (old version here).

Also, the TF wings I'm building have very detailed hexagonal hubs, which look great, but they make the tiled LBG spokes around them look very flat and plain.  I'm considering using stickers to give the spokes some detail.  Maybe not this much detail, but just the main ridge down the centre?

On 5/13/2021 at 5:10 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

You’re most welcome - let me know if you’re missing anything specific. 👌

Yes - if you set print settings to 100% scale. 😉

Can you post a link to the file with the pauldrons Please?

Your stickers are amazing looking! I cant wait to get some printed up and see what they look like IRL! 

Do you know if there are any available for the Rebel factions?

@20feet I'll include those in the next round of stickers...

18 minutes ago, Hamsha said:

Do you know if there are any available for the Rebel factions?

Yes - I'm working on new sheets that will be released with the next season of the Factions RPG. There will be some rebel alliance/new republic stuff in there as well...

Here's a link to the pauldrons (bear in mind that these are customized to specific factions, in the Factions RPG): https://bricksafe.com/files/darthbjorn/darthbjorn-misc/logos/TT_pauldrons.pdf

what kind of material do you guys print these onto?

and if it's the glossy paper used by original Lego stickers, where do you guys buy that?

22 hours ago, ConnRads said:

Has anyone reposted these sticker templates?

Thanks, 
~Rad

I don't think so. 

I did some looking into it, as I did want to print some pauldrons, and not only this guy but the entire leadership of this "factions" thing were banned with a vague explanation about "differences with the moderators" or something. Seems like they're on discord now, but I was unable to find any way to actually find their discord server or links to contact them.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't think so. 

I did some looking into it, as I did want to print some pauldrons, and not only this guy but the entire leadership of this "factions" thing were banned with a vague explanation about "differences with the moderators" or something. Seems like they're on discord now, but I was unable to find any way to actually find their discord server or links to contact them.

Apparently, the guys from factions were telling everybody to leave and go play it somewhere else, plus some other stuff I haven’t looked into yet, so the moderators got mad because it goes against EB guidelines, now they’re all banned.