Darth Bjorn

Custom Stickers

Hi guys,

For some time I've been working on these sticker sheets to use in various Lego Star Wars builds. It is primarily made for the Factions RPG here on Eurobricks, but I thought I'd share them with everyone. The sheets are in A4 format, and it is very important to print the PDF sheets at 100% size, since they are exact same size as official Lego stickers...

Download Misc. Sticker Sheet 1 here

Download Aurebesh Sticker Sheet 1 here

Download Imperial Sticker Sheet here

Preview below:

imp_sheet.jpg

Stickers_Misc1_pre.jpg

Stickers_Aurebesh1_pre.jpg

Let me know what you think - comments, critique, and requests for future sheets...

/DB

Edited by Darth Bjorn
Updated with Imperial stickers

These are so great! Warm thank you. =)
I have been waiting to join the Factions, too, once I have my thesis finished, and I believe these will find some good use.
One future idea that I thought for consideration is to separate the figures that include white and the ones that do not, because most of the printers do not print white, which might become a minor problem if one wants to print these on water decals instead of a paper, because water decal sheets are usually either transparent (for figures that do not have anything white) or white (for figures that include something white). This is problem only because one water decal sheet costs something like 7 euros, so you want to use each of them very carefully... :D

13 minutes ago, Samppu said:

These are so great! Warm thank you. =)
I have been waiting to join the Factions, too, once I have my thesis finished, and I believe these will find some good use.
One future idea that I thought for consideration is to separate the figures that include white and the ones that do not, because most of the printers do not print white, which might become a minor problem if one wants to print these on water decals instead of a paper, because water decal sheets are usually either transparent (for figures that do not have anything white) or white (for figures that include something white). This is problem only because one water decal sheet costs something like 7 euros, so you want to use each of them very carefully... :D

We'd be happy to have you in Factions when you're ready!

Good point - this was intended to be printed on white paper like most original lego stickers. I'll consider doing versions for water decals.

Thanks a million for the feedback!

Whoah, great many thanks! These will become handy when using water decals to create ranks not existing in official Lego pieces!

Edited by Samppu

This is so brilliant.  I've been looking for something like this for a while.  Thanks so much!!!

Edited by Cygma

I was searching the internet for some SW control panels stickers... didn't expected to find theses gems here on EB :sweet:

Thanks for sharing.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:18 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

I was searching the internet for some SW control panels stickers... didn't expected to find theses gems here on EB :sweet:

Thanks for sharing.

You’re most welcome - let me know if you’re missing anything specific. 👌

19 hours ago, MAVERICK26 said:

Are the pauldrons scaled to minifigs? As in, once printed and cut, they'll fit?

Yes - if you set print settings to 100% scale. 😉

These look great!  I'd be tempted to try decals for my Tie Fighter, if available: the targeting computer, the triangular panels in the cockpit, and a wing hub like this print, but more accurate/symmetrical?

On 5/14/2021 at 8:02 AM, 20feet said:

These look great!  I'd be tempted to try decals for my Tie Fighter, if available: the targeting computer, the triangular panels in the cockpit, and a wing hub like this print, but more accurate/symmetrical?

Do you have any reference pics + the bricks you want to decal? Need to know what space I'm creating a decal for... ;)

On 5/17/2021 at 6:53 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

Do you have any reference pics + the bricks you want to decal? Need to know what space I'm creating a decal for... ;)

Ok, here goes!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/bc/TIE_target_FF7.png/revision/latest?cb=20130311051338

TIE Targeting computer from A New Hope.  1x2, I think DBG background.

hx8vjz50q7e21.jpg

Triangular panels - the black ones with red pattered lights, and the light grey ones in a diamond pattern.  I think I'd do the light grey diamond to fit on a 2x2 round tile?  Could do a square tile on an angle, but I wouldn't be able to fit that in my interior.  I'd ignore the skewed, Pac Man-ish shape - I chalk that up to sloppy set design.  The black panels with the lights I might design to fit on a 1x1 tile, maybe a 1x1 quarter round?  TBH I haven't quite figured out how all this would go together.

A couple stills from ANH:

b0ff82b13df09c07d6ebdb5d769861a7.png568440ab3713736ccd5ddb378d6e23d4.jpg

They used the same set for Vader's TIE and the regular ones BTW - they didn't decide to give Vader a special ship until later!

Here's a fan-made physical version if that's helpful:

85a468_d6397c215a944f73823dbed7d05191d5-

Finally, the LEGO printed tile for the wing hub is nice, EXCEPT that the spokes go off at 45 degrees instead of 60.  And the outer bits are misaligned.  They fudged it to make the best of their inaccurately angled wings, but my (upcoming) wings are hella accurate!

Those sticker designs are great, out of interest, are these available for anyone to use, considering the effort you have obviously put into these and the great quality; it seems exceptionally generous to be giving them out, though thank for your generosity in making these available.

9 hours ago, Stuartn said:

Those sticker designs are great, out of interest, are these available for anyone to use, considering the effort you have obviously put into these and the great quality; it seems exceptionally generous to be giving them out, though thank for your generosity in making these available.

So far yeah! I've been making them for fun, to use in my own mocs. If there's a real interest I might make more and make a small donation option... :wink:

@20feet I'll see when I get time to do another sheet. Then I'll include these.