Sign in to follow this  
JeffBuilds

[MOC] Smuggler's Ship

So, I have a massive backlog of LEGO sets, MSIB, and I plan, eventually to do a live build of my own LEGO City, eventually, but until then, I'd like to share something I cobbled together, with the wreckage from the Lego City Divers Deep Sea Exploration Vessel, set No. 60095

20200628_231948.jpg

Harpoon Gun on the Bow is more for show than anything else.

20200628_232001.jpg

20200628_232038.jpg\

Opening and closing cargo bay, fits a pair of 3X4 stud crates, easily.

20200628_232128.jpg

The Captain's an Old Salt, originally the Criminal-Captain from the Lego World City Hovercraft Hideout set, number 7045! Decided to make him more Grizzled and salty with a Pearl-Silver Hook and a wooden leg!

20200628_232211.jpg

The Engine Pit. Initially, I wanted to put in a Cot down here for the Grizzled Salt, but that just weren't in the Cards for him, sadly.

20200628_232439.jpg

Fig and accessories. All illegally gained, of course.

So, other play features include a detailed cabin, complete with a couple maps and navigation charts, Controls and Steering wheel, and two clip-on doors on either side of the cabin. Very happy with how it turned out so far, but grabbing some specialty pieces to further refine the design. Specifically an 8X12 Stud Boat Baseplate, in black, special ordered, along with more specalty portal windows for the cabin.

Edited by Jevil

I like it! The shape reminds me of a fishing boat especially with the mast. Maybe you could add some fishing gear so he can pose as a fisherman to avoid suspicion. :wink:

Great MOC. I can't wait to see your next one.