https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2fc13079-3c2b-4037-b71e-66b0904e7ca2

I love the modular buildings of the Creator Expert Line, this project is inspired by model n 10228 Haunted House. My construction is perfectly adaptable to the other Modular Buildings. Normally Lego Modular are made up of 3 or more blocks with a top view. I prefer to open the construction halfway to the side because it allows for greater playability and a better view of the internal rooms. Obviously it's my personal opinion. I have used Lego Digital Designer for the project while for the rendering Studio.
The building consists of 2384 bricks and is divided into 3 levels.

Ground Floor: Living Room
First Floor: Kitchen
Second Floor: Bedroom and Bathroom

Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.

Recreate the charm of a Victorian-style home that you might discover in many European villages or cities. The 3-storey house has many fun and surprising details, including a beautiful garden with barbecue, an elegant living room, a functional kitchen, a relaxing bedroom and a refined bathroom. Includes 2 minifigures.
Collectors will love to display this large set with pride alongside other modular buildings.

resize:800:450

Edited by Franzplus

Great design! I think you captured the look of these types of buildings quite nicely.

Your link to the ideas website doesn't seem to work though.

Regards

Thank you. I think I have good potential, I lack visibility on lego ideas because I have never used social networks. I am looking for supporters to my projects, can you help me?

Great job! It looks very simple, but detailed - which is what I admire in a build. 

Edited by Brandon Pea