Ross Fisher

[P8 - Gizer- CE] Favour for a favour

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

That evening, the warrior took us back to her camp. We sat, and traded life stories, and the next day she offered a trade. 
In exchange for saving her life, she had a job for me to do. Complete it, and she would help me get offworld and go wherever I wanted.
She took me to the edge of the forest, and pointed across the grain fields. There, on the horizon, was a small city. "Graff Station," she called it. "Plenty of cess-pools just like it scattered across the galaxy, but it's this one my brother has chosen to drown himself in."

Graff Station

Her brother had been a Mandalorian, just like her, but lost his way after the fall of Mandalore. It was my job to bring him back. 
"Why me?" I asked. 
"Because you fight with words," she said. Apparently she'd watched me tell my story, and decided that I wasn't the workshy coward that, I suspect, we all thought I was. 
And I guess she's right. I do relish a good negotiation. Getting in the thick of it; wrestling opposing parties into an agreement. I'd pick that over a spa day any time.
And that got me thinking. Was there a better arena, where I could put my skills to use?
But first, I owed it to my rescuer to recruit her brother. Guess it was time to show her what I was made of.

For anyone interested in how I did it:

Forced perspective exploded

Love the forced perspective, I'd wondered from what you said if you would do a build with one and this is fantastic. The lighting is also really effective - the contrast really emphasises the silhouettes of the characters against the background!

This is a beautiful build, the perspective is great and i like the fields build in the midground, really great build here!

On 6/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

The lighting is also really effective - the contrast really emphasises the silhouettes of the characters against the background!

On 6/26/2020 at 4:22 PM, n1majneb said:

the perspective is great and i like the fields build in the midground

On 6/26/2020 at 4:25 PM, Lamborghini Waffle Sauce said:

Beautifully framed and amazing use of the forced perspective!

22 hours ago, karmajay said:

Really cool framing and perspective!

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with the build, but I wish I'd gone and properly built a sky behind the background. It looks really odd to have such bright sunlight and then a black backdrop. Oh well...