Hello my friend.

This is my another asset to this forum in form of a off-roader/rock-crawler in this particular case its more like rock-bouncer, the reasons are follows. 

1920x929.jpg

This MOC is powered by 3L Power function motors, which two of them are located in the rear axle, to help during uphill climb with more torque requested on the rear axle and overcome any obstacles

Gear ratios are as followos, from motor to the axle its 3:1 to speed up the model, and afterwards it connected to new planetary hubs with theire respective ratios, steering is controlled by one servo and everything is controlled by one buwizz brick. 

Instructions are avaible at rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/users/MK.Technic/mocs/

More photos on bricksafe page: https://bricksafe.com/pages/MK.Technic.Creations/rockcrawler-2l

Video 

Hey it's me in the video ! ;-)

Didn't you present us a similar design without the new hub in the past ?

13 minutes ago, Bluehose said:

Hey it's me in the video ! ;-)

Didn't you present us a similar design without the new hub in the past ?

This is my first off-road post on this forum ever, so if there was similar it was not mine.

Saw this on Rebrickable quite a while ago, and hit the Like button. Great "old-school" shaping with the ribbed hoses!

Nice! The body built with hoses sorta gives it a classic look, like sets from the late 90s/early 00s.