The AT-PT, fully known as the All terrain Personal Transport was a bipedal, all-terrain light infantry walker distinguished by its triple-jointed legs and one-pilot cabin. It's armed with two twin blasters located below the viewpoint. It's slightly armored to withstand small blaster fire.

They were design before the start of the Clone Wars and utilized during the Galactic Civil War, a galaxy-wide conflict between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance.

They stood only three meters tall, and were driven by AT-PT pilots.

LEGO Star Wars AT-PT.jpg

LEGO Star Wars AT-PT_3.jpg

Oh man, I'm getting flashbacks to Rogue Squadron! GREAT build dude, looks just like it's depicted in the old essential guide! Looks like you included the side access hatch and the chin-mounted grenade launcher too, great work.  The angling of the viewport is spot-on and the toes are great as well, although they look like they would be very fragile in real bricks.  Great job on the legs, are you able to pose them at all?  The ladder for the side vents is great too! 

You may want to add parts  63864pb036R & 63864pb036L or something similar to the front of the legs, most of the images have that.  Searching "danger stripes" in decorated tiles on bricklink came up with a ton of options.  Are you planning on building it in real bricks?

Thank you! I'm broke so not really. Maybe someday I'll by the parts but I'm sure I'll stand just fine. Instructions will be available to the public soon.

8 minutes ago, MindBrick said:

Thank you! I'm broke so not really. Maybe someday I'll by the parts but I'm sure I'll stand just fine. Instructions will be available to the public soon.

What kind of joints are you using for the legs?

6 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What kind of joints are you using for the legs?

I used the Hinge plates 1 x 2.

4 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Oh man, I'm getting flashbacks to Rogue Squadron! GREAT build dude, looks just like it's depicted in the old essential guide! Looks like you included the side access hatch and the chin-mounted grenade launcher too, great work.  The angling of the viewport is spot-on and the toes are great as well, although they look like they would be very fragile in real bricks.  Great job on the legs, are you able to pose them at all?  The ladder for the side vents is great too! 

You may want to add parts  63864pb036R & 63864pb036L or something similar to the front of the legs, most of the images have that.  Searching "danger stripes" in decorated tiles on bricklink came up with a ton of options.  Are you planning on building it in real bricks?

6 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Very nice, looks like a great mash-up of all the existing walkers! Is this an in-universe design or one of your own?

An in-universe design. The description is real.

2 hours ago, MindBrick said:

I used the Hinge plates 1 x 2.

I don't think it'll be able to stand then, at least not like you've got it there. A single 1x2 hinge connection won't keep the weight of the head up.

20 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't think it'll be able to stand then, at least not like you've got it there. A single 1x2 hinge connection won't keep the weight of the head up.

It might stand. At least I didn't use the plate modified 1 x 2. It would really slide down. I do have physical ones to test it's strength so I think it can stand it's wait. 100 pieces especially smaller ones doesn't have that much wait to it. 

3 hours ago, MindBrick said:

40 minutes ago, MindBrick said:

It might stand. At least I didn't use the plate modified 1 x 2. It would really slide down. I do have physical ones to test it's strength so I think it can stand it's wait. 100 pieces especially smaller ones doesn't have that much wait to it. 

I'm not sure, I'd just caution that you make a physical model to be sure if you're going to try and sell instructions

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm not sure, I'd just caution that you make a physical model to be sure if you're going to try and sell instructions

I'm sure it's fine. I understand that you think it might not stand because of the bottom part of the legs. The top part doesn't have much movement space. I have similar sets and similar pieces. Later I might show different angels of this MOC. 

The Font angle of the AT-PT.

LEGO Star Wars AT-PT_5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jerry McGlade said:

This model really gives it a Star Wars feeling to it, I do not know why. Fantastic job!

Thank you! Will do!