Darth Fandom

LEGO Club PDFs and Digimags

Hi all. I'm new here, so please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong section (or if I'm not allowed to post this sort of stuff). So, I've recently started collecting LEGO comic books from all sorts of sources, i.e. LEGO.com, Archive.org and more. These include set comics, Bionicle/Hero Factory comics, Flash comics and the LEGO Club/Life magazines, which have the odd good LEGO DC or Marvel comic inside. Sadly however, I've only been able to find issues from July 2014 until November 2016, a couple of 2017 issues and the 2018-2019 Life issues. I've also managed to find some of the earlier ones on Miniland.nl, but other than that, I'm stuffed. Does anyone know where I can find any PDFs of Digimags of any of the LEGO Club issues? Also, If anyone knows where I can find any of the LEGO Club Code comics from DC, Marvel, or Star Wars, or any for that matter, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Well you need 10+ posts for that, I'll PM him with your topic ok?

1 hour ago, JopieK said:

Well you need 10+ posts for that, I'll PM him with your topic ok?

Sure, yeah, that would be great! I forgot about the 10 posts thing.

Sorry I can't be of any help... LEGO Club magazines is outside of my range of study.

Of my nearly 35,000 LEGO images (I just had to move them all to a new computer, so I was shocked I had that many)... fewer than 50 are LEGO magazine related, and most of those are for the late 50s and early 60s.

I also have the cover pages for comics that are related to sets, but nothing related to the LEGO Club magazines. :sceptic:

Thanks guys. I have been on the Miniland link before and I was hoping that the US Jr issues would work but sadly they don't. However I've just checked Archive.org and Scribd and both seem to have a few issues. I'm also looking for scans of any LEGO comics, i.e. SDCC DC and Marvel, Batman: DC Super Heroes (the comic), Batman 75th Anniversary, Batman: Secret Files and Origins, or any of the Scholastic comic readers, so if any of you have those, that would be great. Thanks again.

Edited by Darth Fandom

On 6/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, Darth Fandom said:

Hi all. I'm new here, so please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong section (or if I'm not allowed to post this sort of stuff). So, I've recently started collecting LEGO comic books from all sorts of sources, i.e. LEGO.com, Archive.org and more. These include set comics, Bionicle/Hero Factory comics, Flash comics and the LEGO Club/Life magazines, which have the odd good LEGO DC or Marvel comic inside. Sadly however, I've only been able to find issues from July 2014 until November 2016, a couple of 2017 issues and the 2018-2019 Life issues. I've also managed to find some of the earlier ones on Miniland.nl, but other than that, I'm stuffed. Does anyone know where I can find any PDFs of Digimags of any of the LEGO Club issues? Also, If anyone knows where I can find any of the LEGO Club Code comics from DC, Marvel, or Star Wars, or any for that matter, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

@Darth Fandom

I am a bit late to the party here but I have been researching to find all the Lego Magazine Star Wars stories for a project.

I am still looking for 6 stories from various years but I thought I would share here the main source I found in my research. Scroll down to the links at the bottom of the page.

https://thegreatarchives.com/sources/lego-malego-magazine

Regarding the Club Code content, I have trawled Wayback Machine and found all the archive pages associated with the US Lego Club Code website. There are 220 links and some lead to content but most do not.

I hope this helps

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://club.lego.com/en-us/clubcode/*

Happy searching...