Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[MOC - Esl- AMRCA result] What remains of The Brickwall

What remains of The Brickwall

Harrassed by sharks and exhausted...

7TeXxFzl.jpg

m8OVXo2l.jpg

This is a poor skiff that touch land somewhere near Terraversa !

Yrygj0zl.jpg

It is what remains of the Frigate The Brickwall; the famous vessel Felipe de La Manzana have sent to help Eslandola protect the merchant routes.

Halas for the Frigate; the Pirates managed to sunk it while Basil de Eslandola, Felipe best First Officer, was heading Terraversa with the Brickwall.

He survived with a minimal crew on board of sparse wood chunks and sails from the vessel and reached land only a month and a half later...

That was a quite enduring trip. Most of the crew perished during the journey.

Finally Basil can rest and found assistance in this nice little coastal town.

X2lpdfDl.jpg

A town ? Yes ! A town ! In a Friendly territory like Terraversa, well at least it is considered as friendly !

What a relief !

Basil managed to reach Terraversa ! He knew he could do it ! He is now saved !

The terraversan sailors helped him and the rest of the crew to jump at quay and Basil passed out...

He was brought to medical care and had to rest.

This is an AMRCA result to illustrate the fate of the Brickwall. It seems Terraversa is not really the place to be nowadays; but Who is Basil to know political details ?

More is to come about this story !

To be continued here !

Good MRCA-result story and build. I like the raft and the rocky coast, but I really like that building in the background of the last picture! I'd love to see more of that!

Overall good MOC and story! :thumbup:

Nice to see a MOC telling the story :) Good execution and maybe some more pics of the church/house?

16 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Good MRCA-result story and build. I like the raft and the rocky coast, but I really like that building in the background of the last picture! I'd love to see more of that!

Overall good MOC and story! :thumbup:

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Nice to see a MOC telling the story :) Good execution and maybe some more pics of the church/house?

Thank you.

More is to see about this building in the rest of the story now available here !

Quite a dark story compared to others we have heard, but very nice and well written! The building in the back is very well-done too.