Sign in to follow this  
SteamSewnEmpire

What accessories fit with 95326?

I think the short answer is "no" because it's a bar attachment and not a pin attachment (for which there are many purpose-made elements).  Anything with a bar connector could go in there, but I'm not imagining too many combinations that would look good, and the ways I can think to convert a pin to bar end up in the wrong orientation with the positioning of the clip in that hairpiece.  But, for example, you could use this part with a decorative pin-attached item and them clip that in, but I don't even think it would fit with the way the hair is shaped.

You might be able to do something with some style or color of a ninja horn element, or you could put a more brightly-colored Bat-a-Rang in there which at least looks more like a hair accessory or bow than a bone does.  :wink:

Curious if anyone has any better ideas...

The "mechanical claw" element does have a pin hole on the side, so you could conceivably put a decorative pin-attached element in that and then clip it into the hair piece.  If it were available in green and you put a flower decoration in it, that could look OK.  Still, there's probably something that would look alright with it in some combination, and you could potentially use the claw to attach another bar element of some type.

Hrm. I may look into making a custom part or something then. I always hate defaulting to that, but, sadly, that hairpiece was kind of designed in a transitional time before Lego settled so heavily on the pin system. 

10 hours ago, dr_spock said:

She looks both cute and ferocious. Ms. Grillmaster 2020?