Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

The pup and the whore Part I.

Conrad met many interesting people in his life so far. Most of them become his allies, few of them his enemies. But there is only a handful of them, who has remarkable stories, how they joined, to the Wolf Brigade. This is their stories:

46316453035_d228ef4dee_z.jpg

This is the story of Scarlet, the Courtesan.

50028749491_f0176f9871_z.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Click*

50028750366_7b047cf838_z.jpg

The door of the small cellar opened and filled with dim light from the other room. Three persons came in and strode down on the stairs. The first with light, soft steps, the second one with powerful steps, like he struggled with something. The third one slowly and accurately, watching to bang his head on every step. Scarlet quickly lighted the candle on the table, and while she lighted every other one in the room, Conrad chained the third person on the wall. 

50028210873_4cc4bd1ae0_z.jpg

- Alright. - Conrad put his hands together and turned to the woman. - Give him the antidote, and interrogate him.

Darlin. - Smiled Scarlet. - If he didn't wake up after you dragged him down on the stairs, my potion won't make any difference.

Conrad scratched his beard. -And how long should we have to wait?

- I don't know that either darlin. He got too much from my cocktail, it would take a while.

50029012547_154e736c63_z.jpg

Scarlet was sure he heard a quiet curse from Conrad. The man turned around, and took two seats and hoarded in front of the chained man, and sit down on one. Scarlet joined him, on the other.

They sat there for several minutes. Only the low sound of their prisoner's breath could be heard, and some mice screwing behind the wall. The woman noticed a small smile on Conrad's face, with a little blush. She was almost sure what was in his mind.

- This reminds me... - broke the silence Conrad, but turned his head away, so the woman would think he searches the source of the mice behind the wall. His real intent was, to hide his blush and blithesome smile. - Do you remember...

50028210253_3625a98169_z.jpg

- How did we meet? - continue the woman, and she smiled the same was as his partner. - Of course darlin, that was a night, I can't forget easily. - and she winked, then paused for a moment. - I still can't believe, you chose me, to be your first.

- Well, me either wasn't sure about that too. - continued the mercenary, and flashbacks came in in his mind. - It was after I received a larger amount of share from a previous encounter. We were in Avalonia, and our leader wasn't pleased with the local garrison status of prisoners. He called the day, and give us free time, till next sunrise. So we could spend some of our money. Back in the camp almost every night the main topic was about girls and women. I felt ashamed, cause I never shared a bed with one. And I taught this is my chance. To become a real man!

50028749836_e014923f05_z.jpg

- So, you walk in our brothel?

- Yes, I walked in. The Madam was kind, she showed the establishment around, and started introduced the girls. Before I saw you, I almost choose the red-haired girl.

- What? -giggled Scarlet. - Lice Lucy? Woaw, if you had chosen her, you would have been in more trouble. - she kept laughing.

50028210073_ba707a749b_z.jpg

- Anyway...  continued Conrad - You know the rest of the story.

- Oh, I do! - stoped the laughing, but kept the smile on her face." - The last great deception of my life. Or at least I thought it would be that the last one... You could not look away from my breast. As soon as you made your choice, I grabbed your hand and suddenly we were in my room. Do you remember, what did I asked from you?

-"Do you want to know how I got these scars." - answered Conrad. - Actually, you never told the story about how did you get them.

-None of your business! - she replies - I used, to start the conversation. Like a little roleplay. But you were just stood there and didn't have any idea how to answer back to me. Then I understand the situation, so I changed tactics, and asked directly. But when I asked how to do it, you simply turned to red like a crab. And then you came up with that strange request... Where did you hear about that?

50029012122_b64cfcd643_z.jpg

- Some soldiers from the camp talked about this... Let's say.. It kept me awake for the next nights.

- Truly, you couldn't make my job easier, maybe if you willingly gave it to my hands. - winkled the woman - I just simply tied you to the bed, as you requested and stuffed your mouth...

- Catapult... - Conrad interrupted the story. Scarlet looked at him in confusion. - My safe word would be the catapult.

Awkward silence. The mice stopped the act of their reproduction. Maybe one of them used their safe word too.

- I never thought this could be any worse for you - said the woman, mixing pity and sarcasm in her tone.

50029012062_1d5c4f219a_z.jpg

- Worser then letting me watching you, as you undress, then dress up, packing all your shit in a bag, including my whole payment, and bragging about leaving this hole, cause the Big City Life in Varlyrio. - mimicking the quotation mark with his hands.

- I was different back then. I just wanted to leave Avalonia, and all the bad memories behind, and start a new life on the island. Well, I thought I could... - she paused. - In fact, you never told me, what happened to you afterward? 

50028209898_2928ee42d1_z.jpg

- I hade plenty of time thinking." - Conrad recalled most of his thought, how to torture the woman, who robed and humiliated him on that night. Including Whipping, drowning, maybe impaled. - No one was looking after me in the night. Only in the morning, came my boss accompanied by the madam, to find my naked, and tied to the bed. On that day, I learned an important lesson.

50028209823_cd3f9c37a5_z.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here, for part two.

Edited by kahir88

Interesting story and characters you don't see often. I also really like that you put a sack on the captives head, never thought of that. And was it hard to keep the apple on the head of the person in the first photo:wink:?

Not at all, just tried some of tge hairs, which is good for balancing. :) The sack trick is old, saw it somewhere else. 

Great job building a complex story, as usual!  I applaud you for tackling a darker, more serious subject in a mature manner.  I think it is interesting to read more of the realistic, more complex story that deals with character development that is probably very much life like and yet something many people don't like to talk about.  I like reading about each of the members of Conrad's crew, too.  Great idea to develop each of them individually with different stories.  I really like the dungeon build with the juxtaposition of the wooden columns against the stone, and your wonderful furnishings are highly detailed.  Are the torsos for Scarlet custom stickers?  I don't recall seeing anything like that before, and they work perfectly for what they are.  The sack on the head is great, as mentioned before, even if it's a reuse!

Love the outdoor build!  The rounded rooftops are great, and I love the irregular base and change in elevation.  The weather vane is awesome!  The craziness in the street with the foot traffic and animals is exactly what I would imagine for a medieval build.  Very cool.  The room where he's chained up is hilarious.  Love him chained up to the wall.  Great builds and entertaining story.  Nice job!

I've been meaning to reply to this thread for a while now, because I love the builds and story and I found it sad the topic had elicited so few reactions.

What I wanted to say, has mostly been said by Grover already. I really like the story, which is grittier and darker than most "regular" stories about heroes. The builds accompany the story and the characters really well and I love everything about them. Very well done and I can't wait to see the next chapter(s). A small suggestion: maybe you can link to previous chapters whenever you add a new chapter? That way it's really easy to keep track of the full story.

Thanks guys! Indeed, I was worried about the reactions, saw many new builds after mine, and all of them already had many comments on them. But looks like the hype is gone for now, and it's my turn in the spotlight. :D

As both of you @Grover and @Khorne mentioned, yes, I like a bit darker stories. Not everything must be pretty, and happy. And about the subject, let's face it: we are adults, this is a part of our lives. Someone is selling this "product" someone buying it. In the middle ages, the people weren't that prude like nowdays. :D

Others already mentioned, to collect every little origin story of mine, and put them together. Don't worry, I was planning that. :) and About Scarlet's torso, yes, both are custom made sticker, by me. Years ago, sat down, fond somewhere torso ideas, and recreated them in Paint. So I got a lot of middle age themed torsos and custom Wolfpack shield and torsos. 

About the outdoor building, it was fun creating it, sadly, so many works only for one picture... :D But I took more photos, just used one in the story, I will upload them, when I get home from Paradise I mean work... :D This technique is a bit new for me. Not putting the long tiles tight on the studs, creating a really good looking weathered effect on the roof and on the wall of the buildings, or on the floor. I think not really visible on the wooden second floor, maybe on another picture.  

On 7/1/2020 at 1:12 AM, kahir88 said:

Thanks guys! Indeed, I was worried about the reactions, saw many new builds after mine, and all of them already had many comments on them. But looks like the hype is gone for now, and it's my turn in the spotlight. :D

As both of you @Grover and @Khorne mentioned, yes, I like a bit darker stories. Not everything must be pretty, and happy. And about the subject, let's face it: we are adults, this is a part of our lives. Someone is selling this "product" someone buying it. In the middle ages, the people weren't that prude like nowdays. :D

Others already mentioned, to collect every little origin story of mine, and put them together. Don't worry, I was planning that. :) and About Scarlet's torso, yes, both are custom made sticker, by me. Years ago, sat down, fond somewhere torso ideas, and recreated them in Paint. So I got a lot of middle age themed torsos and custom Wolfpack shield and torsos. 

About the outdoor building, it was fun creating it, sadly, so many works only for one picture... :D But I took more photos, just used one in the story, I will upload them, when I get home from Paradise I mean work... :D This technique is a bit new for me. Not putting the long tiles tight on the studs, creating a really good looking weathered effect on the roof and on the wall of the buildings, or on the floor. I think not really visible on the wooden second floor, maybe on another picture.  

I think you do a good job dealing with a sensitive subject without making it obscene.  Really, no one needs graphic descriptions of what's going on, we get it. lol 

The stickers look great!  Wish they did some printed torsos like that.  I look forward to seeing more of the outdoor pictures, too!