Sign in to follow this  
Agent Kallus

Wishlist Wave Mocs (New update, Outland Tie Fighter and Pirate Speeder)

Following on from @Mandalorianknight 's lead I decided to digitally MOC up some sets from my ideal wave. So far I've  made 2 regular sets, 3 battle pack and 6 Mircofighters (2 dual packs and 2 individual ones), but I do plan on making more (in fact I'm already part through making way a Kamino set) and updating this thread.

50027643762_077166303b_z.jpg50027382751_8738b04a0c_z.jpg

???06 The Razor Crest vs Moff Gideon's Tie Fighter Microfighters
Price: £17.99
Parts: 206

Stage space and air battles with the newest lego star wars mirocfighters. Comes with 2 minfigures and 2 mircofighters.

(Here as in all these, there is no printing, I don't have the know how to do it properly in LDD so I though it was better to leave it blank rather try and find something vaguely close in LDD's print library.)

50027382771_f300f807b8_z.jpg50027643792_441d42ed89_z.jpg

???07 Boga vs Wheel Bike Microfighters
Price: £17.99
Parts: 234

Recraete the intense chase from revenge of the sith with ?? ?04 Boga vs Wheel Bike Microfighters. Comes with 2 minfigures and 2 mircofighters.

(I'd have rathered Boga's mixel joints be green but lego don't seen to want to recolour them so... ( Boga is also the only one of these mircofighters without studshooters))

50027382811_e5def76b14_z.jpg50027382846_25f5547465_z.jpg

???01 Zeta Class shuttle mircofighter
Price: £8.99
Parts: 100

Relive rogue one with this set and no others. Comes with a minfigure and a mircofighter.(It's real shame lego hasn't really made many rogue ones sets after it's dedicated waves, hopefully the Cassian Andor Show will bring us some cool sets.)

50026843568_c2f9703f57_z.jpg50027643722_b4127d02f0_z.jpg

???02 Blade Wing mircofighter
Price: £8.99
Parts: 89

Hera's new ship is ready to help the alliance with ???02 Blade Wing mircofighter, Comes with a minfigure and a mircofighter. (Now I couldn't get the cockpit section to rotate at this scale, but you can remove and reattach it in 3 different postions.)

50026843708_442dff80a3_z.jpg50026843733_a43f6aef0b_z.jpg

???03 Scarif Troopers Battlepack
Price: £12.99
Parts: 150

Bricks, Lego, Action. With ???03 Scarif Troopers Battlepack you can help the empire protect the death plans from rebel forces. This set features an openable crate (though I didn't design the crate it's basically the one from the hover tank set), 4 stud shooters and an exploding control panel and includes 4 minifigures: a Death trooper, 2 stormtroopers and a Shore Trooper.(For this battlepack I wasn't sure whether I wanted 2 Stormies and 1 Shore Trooper or vice versa)

50027643887_6fb5fba546_z.jpg50026843758_83da1a82e4_z.jpg

???04 Umbara Troopers Battlepack
Parts: 159

Enjoy the new ???04 Umbara Troopers Battlepack, oh no the the Umbaran is outnumbered, you can even the field by setting the clones against each other. This set features an umbaran Vixus with moving limbs, a rotating umbaran turret and includes 4 minifigures: a 212th Clone Trooper, 2 501st Clone Troopers and a Umbaran Miltia Solider. To be honest think the built here is probaly a bit big for a battlepack, I built the Vixus and then felt like it needed more some I made the Umbaran Turret, in hindsight the Vixus probably would have been enought of a built on it's own, but I liked the Turret so I kept it (Also note the the Umbaran would have a new part for his helmet and would also have dual molded legs. he does have dual molded legs in the picture but LDD messed them up)

50026843773_8fc60e1900_z.jpg

???05 Cantina Patrons Battlepack
Parts: 69

What would Star wars be without aliens? Well you won't have to worry with the new lego star wars ???05 Cantina Patrons Battlepack. With bar tables and chairs this set incldes 4 fun minifigures: Figrin D'an, Momaw Nadon, Muftak and Kabe. (I felt like this one only needed the one picture cause it's a simple idea. Sadly none of these figs have the right head part, Figrin D'an would have the existing Bith head (which I couldn't find on LDD) Momaw Nadon would get the existing Ithorian head part (which I couldn't find on LDD) , Muftak would get a new part simailar to the existing Talz part I've used as a stand in but without the chief's extras, and Kabe would get a new Chandra-Fan head piece.)

50026843813_f78a5bc08d_z.jpg50027382991_78358a1700_z.jpg

???09 The Senate Duel
Price: £19.99
Parts: 137

Build a senate pod and commence the battle for the fate of the galaxy, this set includes 3 minifigures: Darth Sidous, Master Yoda and Mass Ameda.(Mass Ameda would get a new 'hair' part (I've used Shaak Ti's as a stand in) that would fit with his robes and shoulder pads.)

50027383016_20c8f88189_z.jpg50026870793_58ef655d86_z.jpg

???13 Tie Defender
Price: £39.99
Parts: 415

Thrawn's Tie defender factories are up and running, bui;d the tie defender and prepare to defeat those pesky rebles for once and for all. this set includes 5 minifigures: Thrawn, Tie Pilot (Vult Skerris), Governor Pryce, Lieutenant Lyste and Sabine (I feel like the proportions on this one are a little off, but none the less I like it, again LDD has messed up the dual molded legs.)

These MOCs are more representations of set's I'd like lego to make rather than perfect versions of whatever they're depicting. and I do feel like I could've done some of them a little better if I put more time in, but I'm happy with them. I'm also not sure if 2 pictures is enough, I feel like any more and It'd be overkill, but on the other hand, these are 3d models and it can be hard to show everything in 2 pictures.

Edit: I hoped both pictures, would fit on one line, clearly they're too big for that, and also everything is a hyperlink and that's not intentional, oh well I think I know what I did wrong, so I know what not to do next time.

Edit 2: finally got around to fixing that, also gave some new descriptions.

Edited by Agent Kallus

These are all pretty good, but the TIE just takes it all up a notch, it looks amazing!

I'm glad to see this style catching on. I also like the boga v wheel bike, and of course the cantina pack!

I love the B-wing, I'd almost forgotten it appeared in that colour scheme. I might have to MOC a full size one after seeing yours!

The Rogue One & Umbaran battle packs would have been the highlight for me, but I don't think they will ever happen. Shame, you have great ideas here!

The Razor Crest is marvellous and I intend to rip it off immediately to add to my desk at work. I suspect its a shade too big for an official microfighter though?

Thanks for the kind words, it's an honour to have this thread featured as well. I've got some more ready so I'll continue the wave, this time with descriptions (which I may retroactively give to the 'sets' in the first post as well).

50035167441_7e6ca952d9.jpg50035169426_034c0365ee.jpg

???12 Saw's Gerrera's Hideout.
Price: ?? (I wanna say £40 but sadly I think lego would charge more than that.)
Parts: 362

Recreate star wars scenes with the '???12 Saw's Gerrera's Hideout' playset, which features 3 Rooms and a Brickbuilt Bor Gullet. This 362 part building set comes with 5 lego minifigures : Saw Gerrera ( He would have 2 new parts, for his armour and his hair, also I really wasn't sure what colour to use for his armour, originally I was gonna go with green, but then on rerwatching some rogue one clips I wanted to go with grey, in the end I went with blue afer looking at some stills from the film but I'm still not sure) Jyn Erso ( She would also get a new hair mould) Bohdi Rook, Beezer Fortuna (He would reuse Bib's 'hair' mould but I could not find it on LDD) and a partisan (The one with the scout trooper Helmet, I couldn't find a name for him(?)). You can slide open the door to the prison/torture area, You can move Bor Gullet's Tentacles and you replace Bohdi's head with a sack so The partisan's can 'capture' him (Okay, this set is kinda lacking in ply features). ( Also Note that the window, Bor Gullet's Eyes and Dejarik board would all be printed. I will admit I feel like I cheated here as I've colourd Bor Gullet in Sand Red which is a discountinued colour but none of the colour's in Lego's current pallette were close enough (to the colour of Bor Gullet) from my liking and who knows maybe lego will bring sand red back, after all they brought teal back)

50034531543_acfbcb486e.jpg

50035333462_f55be92961.jpg

???17 Kamino Clash
Price: ?? (I wanna say £70 but sadly I think lego would charge more than that.)
Parts: 993

Arrive on the ocean world of Kamino with '???17 Kamino Clash', this set features a large Landing pad, a Tipoca City entrance and Jango Fett's Slave one ( Though I can't take much credit for the Slave one Design as is really just a copy of Boba's one from the Cloud City set with a few modifications, such as the abilty to fit baby Boba inside the base of the ship). You can land Slave One on the landing pad and head into Tipoca City, the City entrance has slding doors and is packed with interior details including: a hanging chair, a clone dinner table and the DNA tower from the clone wars and not much else. Reenact scenes from Attack of the Clones whilst remembering that in the real world lego has only made one non-Geonosis AotC set since 2002. This fun-packed set comes with 6 exciting minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi (with both hair and hood), Jango Fett ( With both hair and Helmet, you might notice a trend here), Taun We (who would have a new head mould), a Phase one Clone Trooper ( Also with both hair and Helmet) and a Clone in the red uniform (this one). Combine this set with ???17 Kamino Clash for more Kamino fun.

50035333497_e5d948157b.jpg

50035333537_25b923d4fe.jpg

???16 Kamino Invasion
Price: ?? (I wanna say £70 but sadly I think lego would charge more than that.)
Parts: 1016

Introducing ???16 Kamino Invasion, with this new Clone Wars set you Invade Kamino with a Trident-class assault ship. The main build of this set is the Trident-class assault ship which is built from 684 bricks and features 4 movable tentacles, adjustable engine flaps and a compartment that can slide in and out to allow Ventress and the Aqua droids to fit in the ship (of all the things I've built for this little project, the Trident-class assault ship was the most difficult and also the thing I'm most pleased with). This set also features a Kamino side build, with a clone barracks area with 2 slide out beds (there's supposed to be a ladder up to the beds but I forgot to put in :facepalm:) . This set can combine with set ???17 Kamino Clash to create a bigger Kamino playset. The following Minifigs and characters are included Shaak Ti, Asajj Ventress, Arc Trooper Blitz, 99, a Phase one Clone trooper and 2 Aqua droid (who might need new parts).

50034531733_9ec28f095e.jpg

Here's a picture of the 2 kamino sets combined.

On 6/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, Redroe said:

The Razor Crest is marvellous and I intend to rip it off immediately to add to my desk at work. I suspect its a shade too big for an official microfighter though?

You're probably right about it being a bit big for a mircofighter.. oh well. I'm sure you'd be able to reverse engineer it, but if you want more pictures, I'd be happy to oblige. If you do built it in the brick could you put a picture of it in this thread if it's not any trouble. I will admit that with these MOCs I haven't checked if all the parts come in the right colours, but that shouldn't be a problem  for something grey like the Razor Crest.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:49 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

These are all pretty good, but the TIE just takes it all up a notch, it looks amazing!

I'm glad to see this style catching on. I also like the boga v wheel bike, and of course the cantina pack!

Thanks, I'm glad you devised this style. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your Mandalore Wave.

Edited by Agent Kallus

39 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Thanks, I'm glad you devised this style. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your Mandalore Wave.

Thank you! I should have another set with a new design for the NR-N99 tank droid done and uploaded in an hour or so, just working on a side build.

Once again, all the new sets you've designed are great, but then the Trident droid just brings it to 11! Seriously, that thing looks amazing!

Here's the next update, only 2 'sets' this time but I've got more in the pipeline. Possible spoilers ahead 

50079736586_d4130f2321_c.jpg

50079988492_723d9e9402_c.jpg

???10 New Republic Prison Escape
Price: £25
Parts: 243

Bounty Hunting is a complicated profession, whilst working a job with some old pals Mando was betrayed and trapped in a New Republic Prison cell, with the new lego set ???10 'New Republic Prison Escape' you can recreate scenes from the smash hit disney+ show. This exciting building kit features an opening door and includes 6 characters With lego minifigures of the Mandalorian, Mayfeld and Xi'an as well as 2 Republic security droids(1) (Who would include a new K-2SO like mould) and a brickbuilt New republic security droid(2) and mouse droid. (The white background doesn't work too well for this model but I wanted to use the same colour for all of them). This set can also connect to the upcoming  Prison ship control room set for more fun.

50079736751_405970e0af_c.jpg

50079988597_fbd7657601_c.jpg

???15 The Batttle of Dathomir
Price: £80
Parts: 891

Dooku has sent Grevious and his army to Dathomir to wipe out the nightsisters but these witches won't go down without a fight. Build the CIS MTT with a openable droid rack that can hold all 10 included super battle droids and room to store the 2 included staps (I know there weren't any in this episode but there was space in the MTT and it made sense to put them there) and the battle droid driver. The articulated vulture droid can quickly change from flying to walking mode. Help the nightsisters fight back with the hidden cave area, featuring a count dooku wax voodoo doll thing, a boiling liquid pot (the two green studs would go loose in the pot) and a magic orb for Daka to use to raise the dead. Speaking of raising the dead, the final build in this set is a nightsister grave mummy cocoon thingie, which can open to release the mummified nightsister. This set includes 2 minifigures  Asajj Ventress and Old Daka, a grevious figure and an undead nightsiter figure  and 15 droid figures, 10 super battle droids, 2 commando droids, 2 battle droids and a pilot battle droid. The dathomir parts from this set can connect ot the upcoming Nightsister strong hold set.

And here as as bonus is the MTT in Trade Federation colours, and switched out to store B1s rather than B2s. This version is somewhat flimsier (I don't think it's that bad but the CIS one is definitely sturdier, of course it can be hard to tell without building it in the brick) as I made the model with B2s in mind and had to modify the interior to fit a decent number of B1s (18 to be precise), The side areas no longer hold stap, but serves as a space to put their blasters.

50080007222_3d52540f37_c.jpg

I will add descriptions to the first post soon, and maybe resize all the images to match the size used in this post as I like this way better.

Edited by Agent Kallus

That Dathomir set looks amazing! The tree and vulture are good additions, but that MTT is especially well done. I like that you made it at a smaller scale, yet it can still hold tons of droids.

I had wanted to wait till i had more ready to show, but then I heard a rumour of Gideon's Tie becoming a set, so I want to sho w mine before we see lego's offical one (if it exists).

50308062841_1bc43e5020_c.jpg

50308062811_4f3b7f5793_c.jpg

???11  Outland Tie Fighter
Price: ?? (I wanna say £35 but sadly I think lego would charge more than that.)
Parts: 359

Recreate the epic battle from the final episode of the mandalorian season 1. This set features, folding wings, removable landing gear, an opening roof, room to place Moff Gideon in his Tie, and extra parts to rebuild it into a more standard tie (they strengthen the wings but prevent hinging, the wing still close either way but look abit gappy). Three fun lego minifigures are included: Moff Gideon, The Mandalorian (beskar with jetpack) and an incinerator stormtrooper. 

With this model I tried to make the smallest tie I could that would still hold a figure and look about right, I think I succeeded but it's definitely not as sturdy as I'd have liked.

50308062776_27d9f709bb_c.jpg50308062766_a4d4fd6a4c_c.jpg

???08  Pirate Speeder Chase
Price: £15
Parts: 119

Relive memories from the fan favourite clone wars tv show with ???08  Pirate Speeder Chase. This set comes with a pirate speeder, 2 staps, 2 minifigures and 2 driods. Brand new included Hondo Onaka and Klatooni minfigs and 2 commando droids. (The stap's are almost exaclty the same as the ones with the MTT set but these ones have the engine bits on the sides , which wouldn't fit in the MTT).

Edited by Agent Kallus

I really like the Kamino Clash set - perfect setting to get these figures and encapsulating the build of this location. Even though the Slave 1 is copied from the CC set it would still be a great way to get the ship in this scale at a more accessible price. Also liking the Scarif Battle Pack, two Scarif troopers and one Stormtrooper would be the better option, but I'm sure Lego would go the other route if a pack like this was produced.