Studio isn't amazing, but it's still the second best out there - because other than it & the LDD, none is really "usable".

I still find the LDD way more usable, but it's mainly due to
1. finding the parts better - but I can't blame Studio for the way it sorts parts, LDD's sorting generally makes zero sense, I'm just used to it
2. moving around the model & replacing parts more easily. Right-clicking to center the view is KEY, the function you use the most shouldn't be done through a menu. Not counting that moving around is too fast/sensitive in Studio. And Studio's auto-snapping is inferior to LDD's. And I won't mention tube-bending, which was already not working very great in the LDD, in Studio it's just unusable (pretty much the same as when it was not there).

..but Studio is still invaluable when it comes to rendering, & producing manuals (which is also more painful than it should be, but the results are pro).

I think Studio should get an "LDD mode" option. Fixing what I've mentioned, plus inverting the rotating keys like in the LDD.
But to me (& since the LDD has been broken open for more parts), as long as there's interoperability between both apps, it's fine. I was surprised the other day to find out that Studio could ALSO export to the LDD.

Edited by anothergol