*Your entry has earned 21 XP*

200620_moc1.jpg

Excerpt from Cdr. Bannon’s log: The intel I uncovered on Scarif keeps unearthing secrets. With the assistance of a so-called Dark Side Adept, we decrypted fragments of something she called a Sith Star Chart. The map revealed the coordinates to one of the late Emperor’s observatories in the deep beneath the surface of Byss.

I have few words for what we found. Even though I acknowledge there is more to the stars than meets the eye, I’ve always avoided the force. 

Here I was standing amidst the Emperor's deepest secrets, and once again face-to-face with the Emperor's sorcerer Lord Vader. Although by the looks of it, only his suit. This dark figure still gives me the chills. Red crystals, scrolls, and other ancient junk.

Cdr. Bannon’s log - continued: The writing on the screens is gibberish to me, but maybe I can find a translator... 

Cdr. Bannon’s log - continued: Junk or not. Some of these relics intrigue me. I may just bring a few for further study...

200620_moc2.jpg

Cdr. Bannon’s log - continued: Our guide has served her purpose - no loose ends…

200620_moc3.jpg

*Bffwwbbzzz - sound of a red figure powering up*

Sentinel Droid: Commander *grrzz-tttzzz*. Operation: Resurrection is to begin at once. *grrzz-tttzzz-tchk-tchk*. Lure the gaze of the galaxy away from *tttzzz-tchk*. Disrupt any attempts at establishing *tttzzz-tchk*. You are but one of many tools by which the new order *tttzzz* shall rise. Heed my messenger. He shall *grrzz-tttzzz-tchk-tzzzzzziiiiiiuuuu - sound of the figure powering down*.

Cdr. Raath: The freck was that?!

Cdr. Bannon: I’ve heard rumors about these messengers. They were a part of the Emperor's last command, sent to high ranking officers, after our loss at Endor. Seems there were more than one last order…

200620_moc4.jpg

Cdr. Bannon: Make sure we get the intel in the messenger, and the systems. Maybe we can download it into one of those protocol droids. I have a feeling there’s more to uncover...

///

I've had this one in the backlog for awhile... I really want to explore more of the Emperor's secrets. After TROS i imagine his excellence had a lot more up his sleeve than just Operation Cinder and an escape to the Unknown Regions... Let me know what you think, and let's see if you can decipher the hidden messages and easter eggs... ;)

Spoiler

IMG_9491.JPG

A closer look at some of the ancient junk...

IMG_9487.JPG

More ancient junk...

IMG_9475.JPG

Kyber crystal bleeding station...

IMG_9473.JPG

Really happy with how these sith scrolls turned out. Inspired by the image below from Sith Scrolls on Wookiepedia...

200?cb=20131203172228

IMG_9471.JPG

Looks like the emperor had several sith suits ready...

IMG_9472.JPG

200620_moc5.jpg

For those of you who want to play detective, and have a teaser for future missions... ;)

Wow, so many cool details - definitely has the feel of a secret sith vault and also kinda reminds me of The Collector from Guardians of the Galaxy - so many cool relics and artefacts. I really like all the different layers on the floor and those sith scrolls look great!

I'll second the Sith scrolls. They look really neat. The whole thing is pretty cool, and I recognise a lot of those relics. As always, I'm very jealous of your collection of bricks. 

I've just noticed that Vader's pod is one plate taller than Revan's. That's going to really bug me.

Edited by Ross Fisher

Loads of good details here! Reminds me a little of Thrawn's office from Star Wars Rebels. And is that the Inquisitor's helmet and lightsabre on the shelf? Also love those suit storage tubes.

Thanks guys. I hope i found the balance of not including too much relic-mess...

On 6/21/2020 at 12:07 AM, Ross Fisher said:

I've just noticed that Vader's pod is one plate taller than Revan's. That's going to really bug me.

Damn, I wish that was on purpose, but I guess I missed that one...

@Tariq j Yes, that is inquisitor equipment on the shelf...