Sign in to follow this  
Kozikyo86

[MOC] Rey's Speeder with TUTORIAL

Hi!

New MOC is ready,

Rey's Speeder

The project has 129 bricks, so construction was very fast. I have prepared a tutorial for this project for, you will be able to build this vehicle yourself.

The vehicle appeared in The Force Awakens movie, Rey use this speeder on Jakku to collect scrap metal etc.

MOC is also available on Rebrickable with list of parts:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-45555/EDGE OF BRICKS/reys-speeder/?inventory=1#comments

FREE MOVIE TUTORIAL

PDF Instructions is also available to purchase (2,5 EUR) - ask me on kozlowski.michal86@gmail.com

Rey's Speeder MOC_1

Rey's Speeder MOC_2

Awesome build Koz, one of the best I've seen, and studless to boot!  Very well sized with awesome details, I particularly like how you built the engines in the back! Adding the two jumper plates on the underside to allow it to float is excellent.  The shaping is spot on, the only think you're missing is Rey's cargo net on the port side.  Do you think you could add that and still have the tools?

12 hours ago, deraven said:

Looks great, and properly sized.  Nice build.  :classic:

Thanks! :) 

10 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Awesome build Koz, one of the best I've seen, and studless to boot!  Very well sized with awesome details, I particularly like how you built the engines in the back! Adding the two jumper plates on the underside to allow it to float is excellent.  The shaping is spot on, the only think you're missing is Rey's cargo net on the port side.  Do you think you could add that and still have the tools?

Thank you! 

Yes, I wanted to add some cargo net, but it was difficult and it spoiled the shape of the vehicle. I gave it up