In one of the many gathering-places in Mophet, Ma'Zarie is selling some of his crops as part of the Mophet city guard rush to quell some unrest...On one of the balconies, the local fortune teller/con artist Eira'fa, is smiling with her usual smug look...

49989150616_78dd5b8265_c.jpg

More Mophet, haha! Had som fun designing the window on the tower for this one, hope you guys like it!

The speed at which Mophet grows is fairly astounding, I don't know where you find the time to build.  :wacko:  This is not the first time I've liked your usage of the tooth pieces! 

Tiling the 2nd story porch would have been a good idea though.

Mophet is getting to be quite the city!  I love that arch over the window under the shield, and that luxurious vine in the corner is great too.

All the archways and roofs look great and add great depth to the architecture.  The window looks excellent, I like the use of the HP wands.  The vine is a nice touch.  The figs look great too.  

On 6/19/2020 at 1:46 AM, mrcp6d said:

The speed at which Mophet grows is fairly astounding, I don't know where you find the time to build.  :wacko:  This is not the first time I've liked your usage of the tooth pieces! 

Tiling the 2nd story porch would have been a good idea though.

Haha, thanks dude! Yeah, I completely forgot that I hadn't tiled that part so I'll probably get around to fixing that shortly :blush:

On 6/19/2020 at 8:28 AM, Zilmrud said:

Amazing man! 

Cheers buddy!

On 6/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Kai NRG said:

Mophet is getting to be quite the city!  I love that arch over the window under the shield, and that luxurious vine in the corner is great too.

Thank you very much! I'll try to get everything together at some point to take some shots of all the mocs I have saved (which are at least most of them...)

On 6/20/2020 at 3:52 AM, zoth33 said:

All the archways and roofs look great and add great depth to the architecture.  The window looks excellent, I like the use of the HP wands.  The vine is a nice touch.  The figs look great too.  

Thanks! Glad you liked it :classic: Got some more window-arch-techniques coming along shortly... 

Nice, love the big window in the tower, the easy darker red band around the tower and the arch with the point on the building at the left. I don't know if you still have all the builds but would love to see all these builds combined into a larger build (or maybe photoshopped together?). Keep up the good work!

Ooh!  This is awesome.  Love the HP wands on the rooftop corners.  You do a great job at keeping your Mophet builds consistent and yet keeping them interesting.  I think it would be a lot of fun to see them all connected in one huge display!  The guy pulling all the junk in the wagon is hilarious.  Your SNOT use of the mosaic in the closest wall looks great and is very middle east feeling to me.  Just the right touch of gold decoration, and the pigs eating the vine is hilarious!  Great job!