I was initially very surprised by the lack of Simpson themed sets that LEGO has put out. With the lack of these sets in mind, there are plenty future set possibles to come and further expand Springfield! Given the show's success, and with it being the longest-running TV comedy, I would've expected LEGO to release many more sets (even a 3rd Minifigure series). With greatly enjoying both LEGO and The Simpsons, I found it to be a perfect opportunity to take on this fun and somewhat difficult challenge of both building and designing none other than Krusty Burger! I've tried to keep the very same building style as the other 2 Simpson sets LEGO has released previously, squeezing in as much detail as possible leading to a more filled up and less boring restaurant.

By the way, I've posted this build onto LEGO Ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/content/project/link/28efa19b-fdea-482f-806a-10a77b58d9f6

Hope you like the build :laugh:!

resize:1600:900

9 hours ago, carebear said:

Love this!

the fries are a great touch!

the stickers are spot on!

greetings!

Thanks man! Glad you like all of the small touches I've added in. :)

6 hours ago, Merlict said:

Looks great, makes me hungry for some steamed hams

Thank you, "and you call them steamed hams, despite the fact that they are obviously grilled". 

This is stunning...it would leap off shop and warehouse shelves if Lego ok`d it....the packaging should say "Buy this set (or Krusty will be making a home delivery!!..heh, heh  )."

Totally awesome!!

Kenny  

On 7/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, r5-j2 said:

This is stunning...it would leap off shop and warehouse shelves if Lego ok`d it....the packaging should say "Buy this set (or Krusty will be making a home delivery!!..heh, heh  )."

Totally awesome!!

Kenny  

Haha, Thanks. Happy to hear you like the model! 

Oh my... he is adorable. May I ask how you did him? If it is a complete 3D-Model, you should really put it on shapeways. He would sell like crazy :)

On 9/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, FastLEGOstudios said:

Glad you think so! He is in fact a 3D-Model, so I just may post it on to Shapeways! :D

Oh, I can assure you, you will have a happy customer as soon as I find it there :D

I am working on Simpsons moulds myself at the moment. I habe to admit it is much more difficult compared to Design custom prints ^^'