W Navarre

The De Cioto Family

Hello all, here are a batch of figs. They are my family, built thanks to pressure from @Basiliscus :grin: . 

The De Ciotos by General  尓àvarre

50016677843_a785eea29c_b.jpg

From left to right: Aluysio De Cioto, Arama Di Athena De Cioto (wearing her armour),  Aramo De Cioto, Cetiago De Cioto, Raimonde De Cioto, and Fiorello De Cioto. (Missing member of the family: Arama's half-sister, Ercilia De Cioto, who is a character shared by me and Rogue basically, I don't know but I suspect there's already a fig for her).

1280x851.jpg

Aramo De Cioto: There are two heads of the De Cioto family. Aramo De Cioto handles most of the Eastern affairs, and deals with the intrigues, while his Uncle Cetiago deals with . . well, the crazy stuff out on the Western side of the island. Aramo alleges that he is a direct decedent of the legendary Aureo De Cioto, and prides himself on his long noble lineage. He has two daughters and one son, and he was nothing less than thrilled to see his oldest daughter, Ercilia, married to the Rego, viewing it as a long awaited step in the right direction. Kind and thoughtful, if devious, nothing puzzles Aramo more than his namesake, Arama, who turned out to be the wildest De Cioto in several decades. He is very fond of his wild daughter, however, and they live together in a branch of the large Amancio Mansion in Illaryian, although they have many other lands and castles throughout Eastern Varlyrio. 

(no picture)

Ercilia De Cioto: Ercilia is a rather brilliant lady. She is the daughter of Aramo and his first wife. She was married to the late Rego, thanks to her beauty and grace, and had a very nice time, and his apparent death threw her happy life into chaos. Some whisper that she had to do with his downfall. Which may be true. Others whisper that her heart was torn in two by his death. Which also may be true. No one knows much about her, actually, although she appeared in public many times as the graceful queen. The truth is, not even her family knows her well: but it is certain that she is very close to Arama, and the two half-sisters are purported to love each other dearly.

1280x931.jpg

Aluysio De Cioto - deceased: Aluysio, Aramo's second eldest, was born right before the death of his mother, but oddly enough the dashing young soul turned out more like his half-sister than like his sister. Aluysio and Arama make a very deadly and clever duo, and do many things together . . . including some rather underhanded things, like taking out political enemies. Nevertheless, Aluysio is fairly staid (compared to Arama), and joined the Royal Guard, and then busily fought his way up in the ranks, until with his brilliant swordsmanship and well known good character (only because no one has caught him during his black operations with his half-sister) Aluysio almost made it to the very top rung, as Captain of the Royal Guard.

1280x692.jpg

Arama Di Athena De Cioto: After Aramo's first wife died mysteriously, he married again, only for his second wife to also sadly die while giving birth to Arama. Even while she was little, Arama was a feisty little girl, and not much changed, since in pity for her Aramo let her always have her way. Wild and dashing, Arama always has some mischievous (or more deadly) trick up her sleeve, and is unquestionably ambitious. Although she actually doesn't hide her attitude and the fact that she conspires and fights (like a wildcat) all day long, she does throw most people for a loop with her unexpected and unpredictably mad actions. And by always wearing her thoughts on her face she manages to hide what she's actually doing almost all of the time. 

1280x812.jpg

Cetiago De Cioto: Aramo's Uncle, Cetiago De Cioto, is a strange wanderer of Western Varlyrio and has a passionate infatuation for gold. Nothing else shiny will do, but that glossy gold shimmer never fails to catch his eyes, and he actually occupies much of his time searching for a long famed golden dye. If he could only find it he would change his white hair to gold, and become pretty much invisible in his large goldmine near the dwarvish mountains of central Varlyrio, where he vowed to settle down as soon as he found the golden dye. 

800x1209.jpg

Raimonde De Cioto: Unlike his rambling father, Riamonde set's his mind on something (something real, usually) and get's it. For example, he wanted an eye-patch, and he dueled like a devil with all the best archers in Varlyrio, challenging them to take out his eye until at last, a good deal of dead archers later, Raimonde got his wish while dueling with an even better archer than most, and so he quickly got an eye-patch to cover his right eye. And then he dueled with the same man again and killed him, and took all of his gold. 

1280x753.jpg

Fiorello De Cioto: Arama's little cousin, ten-year-old Fiorello is a little brat. Not surprising, considering his father; but he is very unlike his father in at least one thing: he likes to read. On the other hand, perhaps you can guess what it is that he likes to read about . . . yes, gold. When he was little an unfortunate accident occured, and it should be no surprise that when his hand had to be cut off his father promptly arranged for a hook to be placed in it's stead. Yes, a gold hook. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hope you like them! Feel free to kill or rob, or blackmail, or kidnap most or all of them, but it'd be nice if some of them could last so I can continue the story :wink: . Arama Di Athena De Cioto is my main character. C&C is welcome! 

Great bunch! They are all so different in personnality and background, there could be so many thrilling stories involving them. Looking forward to those stories!

Great to see your family showing up, Navarre!  The are several very nice minifigs in there, and the descriptions, especially for the last half of the family, are just hilarious! :laugh: :rofl:  Looking forward to seeing what this characters will be up to in the (hopefully) pretty near future! :classic:

Interesting group of characters.  What's the family business again?  You planning on building some vignettes for each?  I loved those from the other families.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:14 AM, Aurore said:

Great bunch! They are all so different in personnality and background, there could be so many thrilling stories involving them. Looking forward to those stories!

Thank you! We'll see when I have the time, unfortunately I am very busy right now! 

On 6/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, Garmadon said:

Great to see your family showing up, Navarre!  The are several very nice minifigs in there, and the descriptions, especially for the last half of the family, are just hilarious! :laugh: :rofl:  Looking forward to seeing what this characters will be up to in the (hopefully) pretty near future! :classic:

Thank you, glad you liked them! 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:13 AM, (Luc)ky Luke said:

Lovely figs, I wish I had more minifigs to also make such great combo's.

Thanks! Minifigs are super enjoyable, plalying with combos and posing them! 

14 hours ago, Grover said:

Interesting group of characters.  What's the family business again?  You planning on building some vignettes for each?  I loved those from the other families.

Let's be honest, this particular family is like the aristocracy of France. Too much money = no family business. They have lands that other people farm for them, etc. And of course, you could certainly call mining gold the family business, at least for Cetiago and his side of the family. Yep, I liked those too! Unfortunately I don't have the time right now, sorry to disappoint, we'll see if I get the time, but don't get your hopes up.