mikaelsol

City on just ONE baseplate? City City MOC

My dear adult fans of the brick,

My new side project is a whole city on just one baseplate. The inspiration is of course from Ninjago City, but I'll try to keep it more in line with the city theme, so in the first video we have a custom train station, and I will add a police station, fire house and so on.

And in todays video I've built the fire station.

Hope everyone is having a great midsummer eve!

My dear Euro friends!

City City now has a lemonade stand, and you commute to it via a rocket ship! How epic!

Not bad :) hahaha :)

Windmill could have been a former water tower for steam engines :)

How do you get your bricklink order without a post office? We'll in City City there's now one!

This is somehow suprisingly satisfying to watch! My all time favourite Ninjago CITY meets classic town from our childhood, can`t be any better than that :) Godt gjort/well done Mikael! :thumbup:

Takk, Chilis!

Well, I'm back from my holiday, so here's a small supermarket that I've been working on.

They say that diamonds are a bearded mans best friends, and I guess that's right!

City City now has a diamond store!

Since the neighboring city Soltown has invested in science and developed their own nuclear bomb, City City needs better protection.

So natural they've hired a wizard ...

I'm actually starting to get a bit afraid that the whole city will collapse, since it's starting to become quite heavy...

Anyhouse! Here's the new party building! And if you wonder which party to vote for, I'm going to tell you in the video!

Very impressed!  I always find unusual creations like this particularly interesting and enjoyable to read about!  The choices of buildings make it far more interesting to look at too, particularly the Norse bridge and the wizard's tower.  Congratulations!