Captain Braunsfeld

The "why did they not put this out earlier?"

I guess that TLG is surprised by their success with the new pirate set. The controllers will not have predicted that somebody would be interested in pirates (or knights?).... :pir-grin:

But that is besides the point:

This beautiful MOD (the "why did they not put this out earlier?") is up for licensing.

800x690.jpg

And I have been bribed by Garmadon that this one will go to the ETWC :pir_laugh2:

Yohoho!

2 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

That's a beautiful Oleonaise flag you're flying...

And those red gunports, she's definitely one of ours.:pir-grin:

@Captain Braunsfeld I like the new colour, and and it's good to see you kept the original design of the stern, which is, imho, the best part of that new Barracuda.

23 hours ago, Bodi said:

@Captain Braunsfeld I like the new colour, and and it's good to see you kept the original design of the stern, which is, imho, the best part of that new Barracuda.

I agree! Nice work.

Very nice work, Captain! - the gold around the windows and on the back lanterns is a great addition, and good job changing up the rest of the color-scheme a bit too.  The addition of the Norwegian Blue is fantastic though! :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:  And thank you once again for offering this to the ETWC - I will try to thank you properly soon, and I hope she will have some great smooth sailing on the Brick Seas! :pir-sweet:

And by the way, would you like me to actually name her, The Why-did-they-not-put-this-out-earlier?  Because I could... :pir-grin: 

On 6/17/2020 at 3:02 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

I guess that TLG is surprised by their success with the new pirate set. The controllers will not have predicted that somebody would be interested in pirates (or knights?).... :pir-grin:

But that is besides the point:

:grin: More!! :moar:

2 hours ago, Garmadon said:

And by the way, would you like me to actually name her, The Why-did-they-not-put-this-out-earlier?  Because I could... :pir-grin: 

But could you spell it correctly on the MRCA form each turn? :pir-grin:

On 6/17/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ross Fisher said:

That's a beautiful Oleonaise flag you're flying...

Yes ... :pir_wacko:

On 6/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, Bodi said:

And those red gunports, she's definitely one of ours.:pir-grin:

Yepp, the stern has fascinated me. I had to reproduce it to see how it is done.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:07 PM, Fraunces said:

I agree! Nice work.

:pir-sweet:

On 6/21/2020 at 4:12 AM, Garmadon said:

Very nice work, Captain! - the gold around the windows and on the back lanterns is a great addition, and good job changing up the rest of the color-scheme a bit too.  The addition of the Norwegian Blue is fantastic though! :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:  And thank you once again for offering this to the ETWC - I will try to thank you properly soon, and I hope she will have some great smooth sailing on the Brick Seas! :pir-sweet:

:grin: More!! :moar:

Yes, you can name her Why-did-they-not-put-this-out-earlier

Or WDTNPTOE.

:pir_laugh2:

On 6/21/2020 at 6:43 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Nope :pir-grin:

On 6/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Yes, you can name her Why-did-they-not-put-this-out-earlier

Or WDTNPTOE.

:pir_laugh2:

On 6/21/2020 at 12:43 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Nope :pir-grin:

:roflmao: :iamded_lol: 

Be careful what you wish for... :pir-grin:

Lovely MODDing and re-coloring of the most infamous pirate ships of all the times! The color scheme is very nice, but I'm not so sure about the figurehead... the black hat seems a little odd! Apart from this detail, a wonderful ship with a concise and elegant name!

On 6/23/2020 at 7:34 PM, Keymonus said:

Lovely MODDing and re-coloring of the most infamous pirate ships of all the times! The color scheme is very nice, but I'm not so sure about the figurehead... the black hat seems a little odd! Apart from this detail, a wonderful ship with a concise and elegant name!

You are probably right. Maybe I find a better figurehead.

Hmmmm.....maybe if I do a mod of the the set, I'll call it the "They Should Have Put This Out Earlier" :pir_laugh2:

Coloration of the set looks great, its a nice neutral color and different from most ship liveries.