Sign in to follow this  
adde51

Ab'Yad temple

One of the more serene places in the otherwise busy streets of Mophet, the Ab'Yad temple offers calm for all those who seek it. 

50005392033_f8bf99609e_c.jpg

50013923777_77f30fbbb4_c.jpg

So this is my second entry to the summer joust, this time in the tri-color category. A lot of arches...

Dude... you're killing it with these Kaliphlin MOCs! This is so tranquil... no, surreal... no! Sublime, that's it! Such elegant architecture, very pleasing to the eye. And in one color, too. Personally, I don't think I'd have the courage to go with such a limited color scheme but pulled it off exceptionally well. Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I love lots of arches! And SNOT floors! Great work adde, I do hope your Kaliphlin compatriots share the contribution you are making!

Lovely lighting and mosiac, adde, and that green is just fantastic!  Such an unusual color choice in the context, but it works, and very well as that!  The arches are excellent as well, as are the little domes up top; awesome way to top it off and keep the visual interest strong throughout the build.  And I honestly did not notice it was tri-color too, seeing it on Flickr - way to go, man!

You make being restricted to three colors look so easy!  As I said on... well, I'm not sure where I said it, but I'll say it again: green was a brilliant choice!  Really gives the whole build a refreshing feel.  The floor is top notch too and boy you have a lovely quantity of those arches. :grin:

Wow!  What a great choice for the three colors to use as a temple!  It makes the whole thing look very clean.  The mosiac in the floor is awesome, too.  Great job!

One more gorgeous Kaliphlini temple! the tri-color palette is perfect for such a build - Indeed very serene. The floor and glass window are pure wonders!

17 hours ago, MassEditor said:

you're killing it with these Kaliphlin MOCs!

I couldn't agree more (or say it better)!  Great job making three colors look very dynamic.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:00 PM, MassEditor said:

Dude... you're killing it with these Kaliphlin MOCs! This is so tranquil... no, surreal... no! Sublime, that's it! Such elegant architecture, very pleasing to the eye. And in one color, too. Personally, I don't think I'd have the courage to go with such a limited color scheme but pulled it off exceptionally well. Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I love lots of arches! And SNOT floors! Great work adde, I do hope your Kaliphlin compatriots share the contribution you are making!

Haha, very much appreciated man! It was fun to try and create something using such a limited amount of colours (especially since I decided on the window-look pretty early which left me with one colour...haha!). Gotta love arches, right :laugh:

On 6/17/2020 at 12:15 AM, Garmadon said:

Lovely lighting and mosiac, adde, and that green is just fantastic!  Such an unusual color choice in the context, but it works, and very well as that!  The arches are excellent as well, as are the little domes up top; awesome way to top it off and keep the visual interest strong throughout the build.  And I honestly did not notice it was tri-color too, seeing it on Flickr - way to go, man!

Thanks a lot! Very glad you liked the mosaic!

On 6/17/2020 at 4:20 AM, Kai NRG said:

You make being restricted to three colors look so easy!  As I said on... well, I'm not sure where I said it, but I'll say it again: green was a brilliant choice!  Really gives the whole build a refreshing feel.  The floor is top notch too and boy you have a lovely quantity of those arches. :grin:

Thanks again, haha! Glad you liked the green as I thought it worked pretty well with the white, cheers!

On 6/17/2020 at 6:00 AM, Grover said:

Wow!  What a great choice for the three colors to use as a temple!  It makes the whole thing look very clean.  The mosiac in the floor is awesome, too.  Great job!

Thank you very much! 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:36 AM, Aurore said:

One more gorgeous Kaliphlini temple! the tri-color palette is perfect for such a build - Indeed very serene. The floor and glass window are pure wonders!

Thanks! Very glad you liked the window especially :sweet:

On 6/17/2020 at 3:24 PM, jtooker said:

I couldn't agree more (or say it better)!  Great job making three colors look very dynamic.

Haha, thanks a lot man!