Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

[MOD] Ninjago Skull Sorcerer's Dragon 71721

I changed the set 71721 with the big dragon a little.
Fortunately, the dragon has wings of cloth again, not this plastic like the last ones.
Since the technology with the retractable wings already existed on a previous kite, I took it over here.

I also separated the wings from the front feet, which gives the whole thing more stability.
The wings are not so stable anymore, but I don't play with them :laugh:

Neat mods. I got some more extensive ones done for mine. But I only have an LDD file until I get the actual dragon. My wings fold as well but use click hinges so they keep the same wing structure. Also adding shoulders to the front legs and removing the lime green.

Skull_Dragon_Mods.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398230598830784522/722176544637845574/Skull_Dragon_Torso.png

Also debating adding in a waist swivel.

@Hersbrucker and @Takanuinuva those are some awesome modifications you got for that old bonehead. Appearently in the show the dragon neither has those flags on the back nor does it have manmade armor plating.

I´m planning to get this set hopefully next weekend and try modding it to make it look closer to the tv series appearance.

Yourshown ideas and modifications will probably help me alot to improve this beast.