Ralph_S

An English fish and chips shop -CC compatible

Wow, the fish and chips shop and the curry house really like fantastic. I love the colour combination of the tiles on the floor: red and yellow.

Thanks. The floor tiles are one of those happy accidents. I wanted to go for yellow and white, but found that I didn't really have a large enough supply of white 2x2 tiles handy, so I opted for red instead. I think it compensates for the walls being grey :wink:

I totally agree with you, Ralph_S!

That's exactly what I meant: Of course houses with backwalls look more realistic. But you can play and look inside so badly - that's the reason why I don't like all these CC styled buildings and why I don't buy them.

By the way: Your bus looks great :oh: ! Only the big window in the front is a bit :sceptic: . But despite from that it's very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

I agree that the windscreen leaves something to be desired. I dug a hole for myself by making the bus seven studs wide. It's pretty close to proper scale (1/45) and also helps the interior a great deal, but does leave me with the problem of having to make a window that is five studs wide. I haven't found a way of doing that that isn't somewhat messy :sad: .

I think you are missing out by not buying CC-styled buildings. I finally bought Market Street and Cafe Corner about two weeks ago and I just love them. Their design is great and the parts collection should satisfy every city-builder :wub: .

Cheers,

Ralph

Edited by Ralph_S