I obtained these separately,  Wheel 30mm D. x 13mm (13 x 24 Model Team), with Black Tire 13 x 24 Model Team (2695 / 2696)

But is the Tire warped? it works itself off any axel I put it on.   Surely not meant to be like that?  If I roll the wheel it rolls on a circular angle.  All 4 are like this.

I guess I'll replace them.

2VGfQMe.jpg

Edited by jabz10

The tire might be put on the wrong wheel. While 'most' tires are 'symmetric (left to right), some wheels are not.

If you disassemble the tire, flip it, and reassemble, do you get the same deformation or does the deformation reverses as well?

By performing the above test, you'd know whether the problem is the wheel or the tire.

For example, the wheel below is NOT symmetric. The outer diameter of the rim (wheel's edge) is NOT the same on both sides. As such, only few tires are compatible with such wheel. If you put a symmetric tire on a non-symmetric wheel, you get the effect in your picture.

6595.png

Edited by DrJB

There's a newer technic wheel and there's an older model team wheel. At first glance they're the same, but the new one is missing a lip. 

this

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=2695&name=Wheel 30mm D. x 13mm (13 x 24 Model Team)&category=[Wheel]#T=S&O={"ss":"AU","rpp":"500","iconly":0}

2695.png

and this

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=60208#T=S&O={"ss":"AU","rpp":"500","iconly":0}

60208.png

are not the same - only one takes the tyre

putting one of each next to each other here, the technic 31mm variant is quite a bit thicker than the model team variant. Given the rim sticking out the sides of the tyre in your photo i'm 98% sure you do not have model team rims.

2 hours ago, bonox said:

putting one of each next to each other here, the technic 31mm variant is quite a bit thicker than the model team variant. Given the rim sticking out the sides of the tyre in your photo i'm 98% sure you do not have model team rims.

I tend to agree, the rim/tyre-combination is not correct.

I had just the similar problem recently. BrickLink does show that the old rim and new one have similar mold. That made me think that Model Team tire would fit the newer rim. Well, it does “fit” but..:classic: 

Yep, I am working with those rims at the moment, and there is a newer one which is slightly wider, 0.8mm on the diameter to be precise.  Some sets used the newer rims without tyres, for rocket thrusters etc