Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

Collectible Minifigures Series 20 MOCs

MOCs of the Series 20 Collectible Minifigures with some non-MOCs (the viking with the spear and the turtle are as sold by LEGO) and a minifigure that has benefited from some S20 nunchaku.

You can't see them well in the picture, but the knight with the flail's arms are the same colours as his tabard.

cmf_s20.jpg

Questions? Concerns? Knightly conundrums?

(@Aurore, The plant monster in the middle is the one I was referring to in the other thread.)

Edited by AmperZand

What a great group! I absolutely love your Peapod Monster. Nice use of the spiked limbs as roots. And it's ready to climb onto whatever obstacle it may encounter! It also fits perfectly with your other plant monsters - somewhat cute, but I would prefer not meeting him in my garden! :laugh:

The flail looks just perfect. I imagine you had to cut the end of the nunkhaku handle to fit it in the spiked ball?

Also, the tan beard looks great on the Viking!

Thank you very much, @Aurore :classic:

I am glad the reddish brown tendrils are understood to be prehensile roots. That was my intention. The peapod beast now has a place with my other carnivorous plant monsters in my display collection. They are next to my snake-men as I imagine both inhabiting tropical rain forests. 

About the flail, yes, I did have to cut part of the nunchaku to make it fit. Cutting parts is not something I like having to do but as the cut is hidden inside the morning star head and I have a spare nunchaku, I thought it would be worthwhile. If anyone is wondering, I am aware that LEGO already does these flails; I have one in my display collection.

Thanks for your support on the light tan beard for the viking. While the official orange beard is fine, the other one looks better, and I have both in my display collection along with the viking below and the two previous CMF vikings.

barbarian_bull-rider.jpg  

Edited by AmperZand