SodorBricks

[P8 - Azure- CE] Down but not out, Mandos recruitment

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

After Leaving his home planet due to previously unforseen complications, Dodge E Goodsman was back on his own looking for a way to get away from all of his previous and past mishaps. 

This was when he stumbled upon two peculiar looking fellers, as any good salesman would do he obviously leaped at the chance to try make a bit of fast and quick cash. Unbenownst to Dodge these two people were both Mandalorians, so they were not really the most talkative of people when it came to his antics. Of course being the person he is and never letting anyone tell him when to stop he of course proceeded to try to sell them a radar dish in the desert.

"I'm telling you guys! your missing out on all the best show's on the intergalactic cable! Real housewives of Naboo is a hoot this season!" Exclaimed Dodge to no response.

"Ah, you two are more of the documentry type I can tell by your decerning fashion and very mild mannered apperances! Well have I got a treat for you with HoloFlix which is installed on every Holobox across the galaxy you could watch all 7000 seasons of Hyperdrive Gear with Yoda Clarkson" 

"Still not sold you on it? Well as you've pulled my leg so much I can give you the friends and family discount" He began to feel like a DJ at a Funeral

Observing his surroundings he noticed he was by a huge rock which looked strangly like a wolf or his ex wife, he couldn't put his finger on which. This was when he realised this rock probably had a greater meaning to these mandalorians, so in a last ditch effort to sell his wares he attempted to start a conversation.

"I love coming to this rock it means so much to me, the sheer animalistic features of it all. Really makes me feel like a primal being" He felt like he was loosing them but he had gained their attention and that was enough for him.

"I used to know a mandalorian I think he died... I think? like I will probably end up" This caused one of the mandalorians to turn and say "We are a persecuted race being hunted and killed, if you are being hunted we can help you"

If it had been any other time Dodge would have most probably have of declined but instead out of the sheer lack of sustinance on this planet and his lack of direction in life he decided to agree.

"where are we going what's the way?" asked Dodge 

"This is the way"

Wolf RockWolf Rock2

Very nice rock sculpture. I agree with Darth Bjorn - it has a cool Anubis/Aladdin Cave of Wonders type vibe to it. Love the Top Gear reference as well!

I was thinking the rock looks very Lion King. Great entry build!