Karalora

Themed CMF Series

CMF seems to be a bit on the skids lately, at least as we AFOLs see it--more time between non-licensed waves, and fewer interesting niche figures in favor of City characters that just don't intrigue us as much. We all have our preferences for the kinds of things we like to see in CMF--I'm a sucker for historical, fantasy, and holiday-related minifigs. So I thought we could indulge ourselves by imagining waves that cater to specific concepts, like the Monsters and Costume Party series that have been released. If your favorite LEGO theme or idea got a CMF line all to itself, what would that look like? Feel free to re-use CMF concepts that already exist (TLG certainly does) as long as you draw a distinction between your version and the earlier one.

Here--I'll start with something that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser: Animals! Each minifig in this series comes with a NEW animal mold. Beyond that, they might have little in common, but we sure do love our animals.

1. Cat Groomer with Persian Cat
  2. Show & Tell Kid with Gerbil
  3. Zoo Presenter with Cockatoo
  4. Kung-Fu Sage with Praying Mantis
  5. Shepherdess with Lamb
  6. Fish Fancier with Tropical Fish
  7. Goth Girl with Raven
  8. 4-H Member with Calf
  9. Park Ranger with Bear Cub
  10. Dog Trainer with Labrador Retriever
  11. Park Visitor with Duck
  12. Birdwatcher with Cardinal
  13. Dinosaur Vet with Baby Triceratops
  14. Moon Goddess with Deer
  15. Fairytale Witch with Toad (larger and wartier than the existing frog mold)
  16. Kitsune with Fox

Go nuts!

I like this concept.

Fantasy Series:

1. King's Knight. Comes with sword and shield. Emblem is that of a horse. The knight is decked out in green and dark orange. Has some new helmet mold.

2. Squire. Comes with a bugle and scroll tile. New hat (maybe), blue and red outfit.

3. Prince. Comes with both hair and a crown (maybe the Burger King hair). Rather cocky fellow, dressed in red.

4. Wise King. Grey or white hair, long beard. Dark blue and gold attire.

5. Evil Queen. Comes with scepter. Long black dress, and perhaps a done-up hairdo.

6. Pale Elf. White Elven female, with black hair containing a purple streak. Has a sword and shield (with crescent moon emblem)

7. Peddler. Comes with a baguette (or three :grin:) with the open satchel.

8. Secret Scout. Hooded female with a recolor of the rogue hood. Comes with shoulder cape, quiver, and bow. Includes new falcon mold.

9. Royal Guard. Includes a pike. Red and Yellow color scheme.

10. Pixie. Self-explanatory. Base is a lily pad.

11. Heroic Princess. Essentially a girl in armor. Has a tiara (either printed or part of the hairpiece) and a mace.

12. Bridge Dweller. A troll. Maybe tan or dark tan in coloration, has the werewolf/elf hair with appropriate ear color, and contrasting tan for the hair (i.e. if tan, hair is dark tan)

13. Orc Warrior. Heavily armored olive green warrior. Comes with scimitar and a new version of the fantasy era orc helmet.

14. Adventurer. Another female figure, with a bestiary tile. Some sort of mythical animal can be included (we got a dolphin once, so who knows)

15. Crypt Keeper. Skeletal figure in robes, with a book.

16. Knight To Be. A modern day kid with wooden sword and shield, and a silver helmet (with printing to convey alluminum)

Cryptid Series

1. Meddling Kid. Teenager with a new hair piece, baggy pants and an open plaid shirt. Comes with flashlight and map.

2. Cryptozoologist. Comes with a book on the Loch Ness Monster.

3. Bigfoot. New head piece more like Chewbacca than the Series 11 Yeti.

4. Lizard Man. Self-explanatory, maybe a new head mold, plus the Hidden Side ghost claws in olive green.

5. Flatwoods Monster. Self-explanatory. New helmet to convey the unique head, plus a barn owl (the likely suspect)

6. Mothman.

7. Winged Creature. The Jersey Devil, obviously not called that. The Faun's legs, Gargoyle's wings, new head.

8. Woodland Alien. Dover Demon, again not called that.

9. Chupacabra. More bipedal than usual, with mid-legs and a new head (sort of innocent looking, like a young Chupacabra)

10. Wild Canine. Beast of Bray Road. Series 14 werewolf head, maybe a fur collar, and just a humanoid wolf design. Maybe has a road sign.

11. The Smiling Man. Eyes are kinda awkward, like he knows it's weird to permanently smile. Bio would say something like "he just cant help himself".

12. Tourist. Woman with a shirt referencing any one of the series' monsters, a fedora, a camera, and a Nessie balloon (molded mini Nessie)

13. Costumer. Includes alternate head and hair (for the guy inside), the costume is a Sheepsquatch.

14. Inspector. Detective with bowler hat and a new cane piece. Comes with a blurry photograph.

15. Man In Black. Secret Agent with shades and a black fedora. Has a briefcase.

16. Townsfolk. Comes with smiling and frightened head, plus a rifle. Wears coveralls.

That's what I have for now. :classic:

Edited by ARC2149Nova

I love your ideas! (Why haven't we seen a wooden sword accessory yet? That would work with any scenario that includes children playing pretend swordfights.)

P.S. Flatwoods Monster is probably my favorite cryptid. It's always described as an "alien encounter" but it's so different from "typical" alien descriptions!

This next list was actually my first stab at a themed CMF wave, Winter Holidays. With many nods to @Robert8, who has designed many of these archetypes for his own CMF thread:

1. Angel (I know TLG doesn't like to involve religion, but maybe it could be someone wearing a pageant costume, like the Imp in the Monsters series)
  2. Mrs. Claus
  3. Snowman
  4. Ugly Sweater Guy (bonus part is a second torso with a different ugly sweater print)
  5. Female Holiday Elf
  6. Sugar Plum Fairy
  7. Jack Frost
  8. Krampus
  9. Charity Santa (with a donation bucket and a bell)
  10. Santa's Helper (adult in an elf costume)
  11. Reindeer Suit Guy
  12. Polar Bear Suit Guy
  13. Ragdoll
  14. Nutcracker
  15. Miser (Ebenezer Scrooge)
  16. Baby New Year

I think we could also have a lot of fun with a Sea Voyage theme, perhaps released alongside a renewed Pirates line:

1. Circumnavigator (similar to the Conquistador but with a naval bent)
  2. Cabin Boy
  3. Mermaid Queen (with a coral crown and a Technic ball in Pearl Light Gray)
  4. Siren
  5. Atlantean Warrior
  6. Heroic Pirate
  7. Lookout
  8. Castaway
  9. Admiral
  10. Stowaway (a young woman disguised as a crew member)
  11. Sharkman
  12. Island Chieftain
  13. Junk Sailor (junk as in a Chinese boat)
  14. Junk Captain (same)
  15. Port Official
  16. Ship's Cook

You'll notice I'm not giving detailed descriptions of most of these. This is because for the most part I think they speak for themselves and there are lots of different design possibilities. When I do have a specific detail in mind I lay it out.

Edited by Karalora

4 hours ago, Karalora said:

I love your ideas!

This next list was actually my first stab at a themed CMF wave, Winter Holidays. With many nods to @Robert8, who has designed many of these archetypes for his own CMF thread:

I think we could also have a lot of fun with a Sea Voyage theme, perhaps released alongside a renewed Pirates line:

You'll notice I'm not giving detailed descriptions of most of these. This is because for the most part I think they speak for themselves and there are lots of different design possibilities. When I do have a specific detail in mind I lay it out.

Thanks. :classic:

I was thinking about a series to complement the Winter Village sets too, and your ideas hit multiple nails on the head. Personally favorites are the Polar Bear suit and the Nutcracker. Also Krampus is a must. :grin:

Not too well-versed in Sea-based history and fiction, but the Sea Voyage has a lot of potential for interesting designs, even a few fantasy ones.

Came up with another series, I like going into details, so hopefully that's okay.

Comic Hero Series:

Essentially an original Lego Super Hero lineup.

1. Brickman. Classic Smiley face, no hair. Includes a cat.

2. Clutch Girl.

3. Coldfinger. Includes trans light blue crystal.

4. Anna-Conda. Includes the Snake Cultist helmet from Ninjago and two snakes.

5. Karat Criminal. Male jewel theif.

6. Cali Chronicle. Indiana Jones satchel, new pen mold and a notepad tile.

7. Karl Kamera. New camera piece.

8. Cosmic Crook. Galaxy swirl for a face, Anti-Matter portal disks.

9. Madame Infinite. Comes with an infinity loop piece.

10. Mister Twister. Mini tornado piece.

11. Thorn Mistress. Poison Ivy-esque villainess. New cape and hair/crown of thorns combo.

12. Funny Bone. New skeleton face, wears a tracksuit. Comes with a rubber ducky.

13. Slippery Suspect. New banana costume (peeled). Bag of money.

14. Fred Flatfoot. Comes with a new flashlight.

15. Goofy Goon. The Army Builder of the series.

16. Doctor Technic. Robotic face, otherwise normal. Has blueprints for a technic set.

Here's a list I made six years ago, all Homer variants.

Homer as a devil

Homer as an angel

Teenage Homer

Underpants Homer

Mumu Homer

Safety Salamander

Mr Plow Homer

Santa Homer

Stone Cutter Homer

Isotopes Mascot

Be Sharps Homer

Radiation Man

PinPals Homer

Astronaut Homer

USA tourist Homer

Sanitation Commissioner Homer

Although if I could choose one series, it would be a warriors series.

You could probably fill three waves with variations of Homer.

I'm interested in the warriors concept though! Do you have a list?

Surprise surprise, I'm gonna go with a food-based series. Every figure comes with a food accessory:

1. Chilihead: a lover of all things spicy! Comes with a bright red bottle with a pepper print. Flame-patterned shirt, sunglasses, and spiky bleached hair. Guy Fieri. I'm describing Guy Fieri.
  2. Chocolatier: I'm picturing a steampunk aesthetic for this, inspired by Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, with a fancy dress and the Calamity Drone hat/hair in varying shades of brown and gold. Accessories are a 1x1 round tile and 1x1 heart tile with truffle prints.
  3. Pumpkin Spice Fan: loosely based on myself. Wearing a sweater with autumn leaves motif, the scarf accessory in a new color (maybe dark red or green), and a coffee cup with pumpkin print. She would probably, let's face it, have the Karen hairpiece. (That part is not based on myself.)
  4. Croissant Suit Guy: we already have pizza, hot dog, banana, and watermelon suits to go with their corresponding parts, high time one of the best LEGO food pieces gets the costume treatment! Despite being around for over 20 years the croissant hasn't had many recolors, so this could include a medium nougat variant.
  5. Vegetable Gardener: if the sausage piece were recolored in dark green, it could look like a zucchini, don't you think? This figure would also come with a new hoe accessory, and she'd be dressed in muddy overalls and a sun hat.
  6. Lunch Lady: white uniform covered in stains of indeterminate provenance, a new hairpiece with printed hairnet, and a very disgruntled expression. Her accessory would be the triumphant return of the Fabuland ladle, and a 2x3 tile with lunch tray print.
  7. Lemonade Stand Kid: a little girl in summery attire, with the baseball cap/ponytail hairpiece in some new color combo. Accessories include a new pitcher element and a hand-painted lemonade sign printed on a 2x4 tile.
  8. Carnival King: a Mardi Gras-themed figure with facepaint, jester hat, collar ruff, and outlandish green, purple, and gold attire, with a 2x2 round tile with hole printed as a king cake.
  9. The Muffin Man: The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man! With a chef's hat printed to resemble a muffin, a muffin accessory made from the new cupcake mold introduced in the Trolls sets topped with a 1x1 printed tile, and a torso print with an apron just barely concealing his own muffin top.
  10. Stadium Snack Vendor: would have a new neck accessory piece, similar to the baby carrier, but with a wider, flatter extension to hold two 1x2 tiles, one printed as a packet of peanuts and one with a design similar to but legally distinct from Cracker Jack.
  11. Gummi Bear: a monochrome (aside from minimal torso printing to suggest a rounded physique) minifig in either red or green, with the bear headpiece from the Panda Suit Guy, carrying a 2x2 tile printed as a bag of gummi bears, raising all kinds of ethical questions about potential cannibalism.
  12. Craft Brewer: similar to the S5 Lumberjack, but with brighter clothing, a bushier beard, and neatly combed hair, with a new larger, textured version of the mug element, and a printed bottle of root beer, yep it's definitely root beer, this is a toy for kids.
  13. Miss American Pie: picture something like a red-white-and-blue version of the S11 Pretzel Girl, with the flared plastic skirt piece rather than fabric and a new color of the high pigtails hairpiece. Her accessory would be a pie printed with a lattice pattern on top.
  14. Girl Scout: with a green and brown uniform featuring a sash covered in colorful badges, and a new dual-molded beret with hair piece. A 1x2x2 cookie box and two different tiles with new cookie prints round out the accessories.
  15. Schoolteacher: a very prim, strict-looking figure - is she actually a historical character, or does she just dress that way? She would have a slate tile with a diagram of bricks representing a simple equation, and of course an apple - and this could be an opportunity for a really fancy, multicolor printed apple, red but with a brown stem and green leaf, maybe even a printed worm!
  16. Backyard Barbecue Guy: with a new color for the balding hairpiece (perhaps with some sunburn-red printing on top), a spatula, and a brown tile printed with grill marks. His apron would have some terrible LEGO-themed pun like "Master Grill-der" on it.

18 hours ago, Karalora said:

You could probably fill three waves with variations of Homer.

I'm interested in the warriors concept though! Do you have a list?

There are loads. Some we already have but could do with more for variety. From ancient to middle age times, ones like: 

Roman

Greek

Thracian

Chinese

Egyptian

Akkadian / Mesopotamium

Hittite

Assyrian

Dacian

Celtic

Macedonians

Huns

Aztecs

Incas

Vikings

Many different European style of knights (although we used to get something close in castle)

etc.

What I'd like to see in any such characters is that the print on legs and torso is not continuous, so any legs could be used with any torso. That would allow so much more variation from a fixed series. I'm no longer a collector of series. I prefer to collect armies / large groups so variation on a common theme is more important to me. Ones that are great are like the recent Fright Knight. The torso is really generic and free from specific details and can be used as a base for so many different characters.

Next up from me...Fairy Tales! This is similar to @Arc2149Nova's Fantasy series, but with a lighter tone and more specific, recognizable archetypes. (And I'm going to deliberately avoid copying anything from that series, since the two go so well together.)

1. Storyteller (a Mother Goose character)
  2. Prince Charming
  3. Long-haired maiden (Her hair has a braided appearance with a Technic ball joint attachment at the end, and she comes with a few additional sections to hook on--keep collecting more to make her hair as long as you like!)
  4. Fairy Godmother (uses the poofy Queen skirt)
  5. Humble Woodcutter
  6. Big Bad Wolf (structurally a retread of the S14 Wolf Guy, but light gray instead of dark gray, and without the clothing print)
  7. Cottage Witch (Is she good or bad? Depends on which side of her face you use!)
  8. Brave Tailor (with huge scissors that could also be a sword)
  9. Shoemaking Elf
  10. Simple Hero (the "foolish but good-hearted and lucky young peasant" archetype)
  11. Dark Fairy
  12. Cranky Dwarf
  13. Sad/Laughing Princess
  14. Vain Emperor (wearing only boxer shorts and a crown)
  15. Well-Dressed Cat
  16. Scullery Maid

5 hours ago, Karalora said:

Next up from me...Fairy Tales! This is similar to @Arc2149Nova's Fantasy series, but with a lighter tone and more specific, recognizable archetypes. (And I'm going to deliberately avoid copying anything from that series, since the two go so well together.)

1. Long-haired maiden (Her hair has a braided appearance with a Technic ball joint attachment at the end, and she comes with a few additional sections to hook on--keep collecting more to make her hair as long as you like!)
  2. Fairy Godmother (uses the poofy Queen skirt)
  3. Humble Woodcutter
  4. Brave Tailor (with huge scissors that could also be a sword)
  5. Simple Hero (the "foolish but good-hearted and lucky young peasant" archetype)
  6. Vain Emperor (wearing only boxer shorts and a crown)

I like this idea a lot. I picked a few favorites of mine. The Rapunzel-type is really creative, too.

@MAB Excellent ideas, even though we've gotten a few of those in past CMF series, I'm sure they could always bring something new to the concept.

I don't if licenses are allowed here, so apologies in advance :blush:

Scooby-Doo Series: Even though we got sets in 2015, I think that more could've come from it.

1. Fred Jones. Comes with flashlight and a trap blueprint, maybe a molded ascot.

2. Daphne Blake. Comes with Scooby Snax box and Scrappy-Doo. New dual-molded legs.

3. Velma Dinkley. Comes with magnifying glass and a book on the paranormal. New dual-molded legs.

4. Shaggy Rogers. Comes with a sandwich mold and of course, Scooby-Doo. Maybe red shirt/blue pants version?

5. Sheriff Stone (Mystery Incorporated): New hat/hair mold, two faces, and handcuffs.

6. Thorn. Comes with new guitar.

7. Dusk. Comes with drums (side note, there should be a legit drummer CMF)

8. Luna. Comes with keyboard.

9. Phantom Virus

10. Alien Invader. Comes with three unmasked heads (like the Mime)

11. Crystal. Human disguise, comes with Amber (Lab disguise)

12. Space Kook.

13. Captain Cutler. Either a new "pale gold" color, or maybe all spring green.

14. Phantom Shadow. Comes with a chain.

15. Elias Kingston.

16. Skeleton Men. Also comes with 3 unmasked heads.

6 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I don't if licenses are allowed here, so apologies in advance :blush:

It's fine by me. Let's just make sure they don't take over the thread or the mods will move it to the Licensed subforum where it will be redundant. :classic:

Another obvious one is sports, we have had a few in the past. There are loads you could choose from:

football / soccer

american football

golf

baseball

basketball

cricketer

rugby

tennis

badminton

field hockey

ice hockey

table tennis

athletics

gymnastics

wrestler (not WWE style)

swimmer

cyclist

snooker player

cheerleader

fan with big foam hands

What would be great is if the clothes would be somewhat generic, so you could use the footballers torso on the rugby player for example, to help create teams or more unique characters.

Love this topic!

first one from me - not just animals, but a themed series all with DOGS as accessories. Because why not?

1. Beefeater & corgi (new dog mould)

2. White cane user & guide dog Labrador ( new dog mould)

3. Fire fighter and Dalmatian (same mould as Labrador) 
4. Mountie & husky 

5. Police dog handler & doberman (recolour of existing German shepherd mould)

6. Shepherd & sheepdog (Recolour of existing husky or gsd mould)

7. Parisienne & poodle (new dog mould) 

8. Viking king & wolfhound (new dog mould)

9. Mountain rescue & St. Bernard (new dog mould)

10. Day of the Dead celebrant & chihuahua 

11. Dog Groomer & shih tzu (new dog mould) 

12. Fisherman & Newfoundland (same mould as St Bernard)

13. Sleuth & bloodhound (New dog mould)

14. Pearly king/queen & greyhound (new dog mould)

15. Reindeer herder & Samoyed (recolour of existing husky mould) 

16. Dog shelter worker & scruffy mutt (New dog mould) 

This theme is one we all need every bit as much as animals and food...MUSIC! Each minifig comes with an instrument (or other prop) AND a 2 x 2 printed tile featuring a couple bars of sheet music and a page number. Put them together in order, and they make an actual melody! (What melody...I haven't decided.)

1. Conductor w/ baton (new mold, like a plain bar but tapered)
  2. Country Singer w/ acoustic guitar
  3. Marching BandMember w/ sousaphone
  4. Bluegrass Player w/ fiddle
  5. New Wave Artist w/ synth keyboard
  6. Roadie w/ microphone and stand
  7. Troubadour w/ lute
  8. Blues Performer w/ trumpet
  9. Big Band/Swing Musician w/ clarinet
  10. Orchestra Player w/ cello
  11. Band Supporter w/ poster (2 x 4 printed tile)
  12. Music-Loving Kid w/ triangle
  13. Beat Poet w/ bongo drums
  14. Greek musician w/ lyre
  15. Percussionist w/ cymbals*
  16. Opera Singer w/ bouquet of roses

* I wanted to have a grunge artist with a full drum kit, but it occurs to me that a decent drum kit is outside the scope of a CMF bag. It would work better as one of the mini-builds in a hypothetical Music Festival People Pack.

Great thread @Karalora - I'd personally prefer a regular mixed series as then everyone gets something they like, although there are some excellent ideas mentioned above. I was going to come up with a music one too. However, as you have just done one I'll only add that I'd love to include a violinist from an orchestra, an Elvis impersonator and a barbershop singer to the series!

I'd also love to see more animals and would love to have a zoo themed series (hopefully to accompany regular City sets with larger animals that wouldn't fit in a minifigure packet). It might seem a bit boring to get a zookeeper figure every time, although they could make new hair pieces and new facial prints to make them more enticing and hopefully by limiting the variation in the minifigures themselves, they could focus more on detailed moulded animals as the accessories. One advantage would be they could even out the male to female ratio of characters too. The printing on the bags could be a zebra print!

1) Zookeeper with sea lion

2) Zookeeper with tapir

3) Zookeeper with toucan

4) Zookeeper with koala

5) Zookeeper with meerkat

6) Zookeeper with baby hippo

7) Zookeeper with hyena

8) Zookeeper with wallaby

9) Zookeeper with lemur

10) Zookeeper with sloth

11) Zookeeper with baby giraffe

12) Zookeeper with vulture

13) Zookeeper with aardvark

14) Zookeeper with red panda

15) Zookeeper with peacock

16) Zookeeper with capybara

Edited by lifeinplastic

1 hour ago, lifeinplastic said:

a violinist from an orchestra, [/quote]

I know a lot of people want a violinist...but I suspect what they really want is a violin, and rightly so! But another name for a violin is a fiddle--there's literally no difference--so I included one in the hands of a bluegrass musician to add an extra dash of variety.

1 hour ago, lifeinplastic said:

an Elvis impersonator and a barbershop singer

Those would be fun as characters, but it's hard to think of good props for them.

42 minutes ago, Karalora said:

Those would be fun as characters, but it's hard to think of good props for them.

I actually considered an Elvis impersonator for my food series, with his prop being a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich... but for the music series maybe a new Gretsch-style guitar, or a 55SH-style microphone. Barbershop singer... the only "instrument" I could think of would be a 1x1 round tile printed as a pitch pipe, but they could also have something more directly barbershop related like a new comb element.

(As for what the sheet music would eventually spell out - "Everything is Awesome," naturally.)

16 hours ago, Karalora said:

A microphone is all they really need. That is all the Popstar from S2 got. Black Canary from TLBM got a stand as well. Maybe add a printed tile like Flashback Lucy (gold disc).

I already have a microphone and stand with the Roadie (who is there, along with the Band Supporter, because I wanted a couple non-musicians in there). Multiple microphones in one theme would be kind of a bummer.

Maybe the roadie should be with an amp or speakers.

Plus for a conductor's baton, we already have the Harry Potter wands that could be reused.

Well, if I had my druthers, I would love a Greek Mythology Series!

We already had some great variations with a Gorgon, a Minotaur, Cyclops and the Ocean King standing in for Poseidon, as well as the Spartan warrior, etc. But here are would be my picks:

1) Lord of the Sky: Zeus of Course, with lightning bolt

2) Queen of the Gods: Hera with Peacock

3) Moon Goddess: Artemis with silver bow and quiver

4) God of War: Ares with Sword, Spear and shield

5) Goddess of the Hearth: Hestia with torch

6) Messenger God: Hermes with Jay Garrick's hat and his traditional staff

7) God of Music: Apollo with lyre

8) Lord of the Dead: Hades with skull

9) Goddess of the Dead: Persephone with pomegranate and sad/happy face

10) Goddess of the Grains: Demeter with sickle and sheath of grain or some other fruits

11) Harpy with bone

12) God of the Wild: Pan with, naturally, a pan flute

13) Centaur with bow

14) Dryad 

15) God of the Forge: Hephaestus with sword, hammer

16) Greek Hero: Heracles/Hercules style minifigure with club, Lion helmet, and lion skin cape

Of course, I am missing some rather obvious other characters like Aphrodite, Athena and Dionysus, as well as heroes such as Perseus, Odysseus, Orpheous, Atalanta, and such, but hey, that's what series 2 is for! :D

I would argue that we already have Athena (Battle Goddess) and Pan (Faun), as well as Poseidon (Ocean King)...which is not to say that Greek mythology is not loaded with enough iconic characters to fill two or even three waves! I would go for every single figure, since mythology is one of my interests.

My accessory of choice for Demeter would be a cornucopia, which would also look lovely in Thanksgiving MOCs.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:17 AM, DarrellBricker said:

Well, if I had my druthers, I would love a Greek Mythology Series!

We already had some great variations with a Gorgon, a Minotaur, Cyclops and the Ocean King standing in for Poseidon, as well as the Spartan warrior, etc. But here are would be my picks:

1) Lord of the Sky: Zeus of Course, with lightning bolt

2) Queen of the Gods: Hera with Peacock

3) Moon Goddess: Artemis with silver bow and quiver

4) God of War: Ares with Sword, Spear and shield

5) Goddess of the Hearth: Hestia with torch

6) Messenger God: Hermes with Jay Garrick's hat and his traditional staff

7) God of Music: Apollo with lyre

8) Lord of the Dead: Hades with skull

9) Goddess of the Dead: Persephone with pomegranate and sad/happy face

10) Goddess of the Grains: Demeter with sickle and sheath of grain or some other fruits

11) Harpy with bone

12) God of the Wild: Pan with, naturally, a pan flute

13) Centaur with bow

14) Dryad 

15) God of the Forge: Hephaestus with sword, hammer

16) Greek Hero: Heracles/Hercules style minifigure with club, Lion helmet, and lion skin cape

Of course, I am missing some rather obvious other characters like Aphrodite, Athena and Dionysus, as well as heroes such as Perseus, Odysseus, Orpheous, Atalanta, and such, but hey, that's what series 2 is for! :D

Love these. 

Thanks! Of course, Robert8 did some variations on some of these, like Apollo and Artemis and Hades, if I remember correctly, so I'd gladly take his designs for my series :D