Draken swears his loyalty to Clan Eldar.

This bounty hunter has killed countless and has been trained in both hand to hand combat as well as long range combat.

Clad in full Beskar armor, this Mandalorian is ready to fight for the Clan, for Mandalore!

Clan Eldar Sig-Fig

Name: Pandjulias L’taak

Species: Human

“As a young boy in the galaxy, Pandejulias L’taak learned the secret his parents have been hiding. Both of his parents were Mandalorians in Clan Eldar. He wanted in, so he became a youngling in the clan. Through his trainings, he learned many useful things that would help him succeed as a Mandalorian and as a citizen in the galaxy.”

LINK W/ PICTURE AND STORY HERE

Factions Clan Eldar sig-fig

Let it be known the great Fnab Bibbly has retired from active service after enjoying the quiet life on Ordo.
Clan Eldar have chosen Torak Staans to take the Clan forward...

Syphon reporting for duty ex-imperial comandar and owner of the dark fleet (an imperial star destroyer) all the crew on board is for mandalore our ship is your ship eldar current location above mandolore 

“I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.” — The Mandalorian

Thx for having me

Idk if the photo is 100 x 100 if so can you help

5A6F2FB8-FB2B-452D-86FF-A92C74B56D3D

1 hour ago, W0Lv said:

I need a forest like world for a ep. 8 cat b build

Hey, I’ve just messaged you,

Ben

(While getting information from a imperial installation on vjun the star destroyer destructor was shot down by the new Imperial Triumvirate)

this is syphon to clan eldar I have good news and bad news. good news Is I have gathered information on the new  Imperial Triumviratbad news it won’t be getting to you anytime soon me and what’s left of my crew are stuck on an unknown planet we’ve been seeing imperial ships over head and I don’t know how long we can stay hidden from the imps if you can hear this send help. 

-end of transmission-

Edited by W0Lv

All, 
Let it be known that Clan Eldar will continue to Factions: A Galaxy Divided.
In the time since Factions 1, Clan Eldar have gained acclaim and the clans have united alongside them.

In Factions: A Galaxy Divided you can find Clan Eldar and the wider Mandalorian culture behind the banner The Mando'Ade

Vor entye bal akay te projor battle...