Mando Sig Fig - Solt Vizsla

Solt Vizsla is a Mandalorian pilot from the New Republic era. His missions are typically starfighter raids on former Mandalorian worlds controlled by Imperial remnants.

Welcome to the Clan, look forward to seeing your builds - some great detailing in both your sigfig and the background!

My Clan Eldar builds to create a library of entries.

Gizer:

Supply Run (Sub narrative): 

Kashyyk:

Pyerce Rising Episode entries: 

CAT A: Ground Battle:

CAT B: Space Battle:

CAT C: Bridge:

Pyerce Resilient

CAT A Entries.

Krownest:

Mandalore: 

Ordo:

CAT B:

Onderon & Dxun ()Operation Redress:

Ordo bullds (Chapters 2&3 of my Ordo trilogy):

LTC (Life Figbarf)

Uyter:

Ordo:

Edited by n1majneb

3 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Let it be known that @n1majneb has been promoted to Lieutenant of Clan Eldar. 

Torak Staans is now Alor'Ad of Clan Eldar.

You're only as strong as the warrior standing next to you,

This is the way,

My name is Nabare Licho. My parents were killed during the Purge, but the Clan took me in as there own. They gave me less noble duties such as cooking, but didn't give me enough money to make good food and yet they scorned me for my lack of delicious cuisine. So, I became a Rogue by night and a Soldier by day, fighting in matches to gain money and fame.

(this is heavily inspired by Nacho Libra btw)

Nabare Licho (Factions)

46 minutes ago, Miscellanabuilds said:

My name is Nabare Licho. My parents were killed during the Purge, but the Clan took me in as there own. They gave me less noble duties such as cooking, but didn't give me enough money to make good food and yet they scorned me for my lack of delicious cuisine. So, I became a Rogue by night and a Soldier by day, fighting in matches to gain money and fame.

(this is heavily inspired by Nacho Libra btw)

Nabare Licho (Factions)

You made it!

2F58C7C8-537C-4570-A25F-2D411E9AA133

Meet Constantine Vindicus. His road to Clan Eldar was a bit of an unusual one, but he’s still a true Mandalorian at heart. Constantine was born on Vardos in the year 18 BBY. His father was an Imperial Official on Vardos, and so Constantine naturally enrolled in the Imperial Academy there. As one of the top cadets in his class, he was selected with 10 others to go on a special mission in the year 0 BBY to see an imperial operation in action. 2 Star destroyers arrived over the planet Voss to put down a small insurgency that was disrupting the mining operations. However, before ground troops could be deployed, ships from the greater Rebel Alliance appeared and attacked the star destroyers. Constantine and his fellow cadets attempted to escape the crippled destroyer in a shuttle, but they were shot down, crashing into the surface below. Constantine was the lone survivor, and attempted to find the imperial mining complex on the planet. However, he was captured by several Mandalorians in his first night. They held him as a prisoner, but over time, he came to understand the atrocities that the Empire had committed against the Mandalorians and other groups of people across the galaxy. He denounced his imperial ties and learned the way of the Mandalorians, receiving his own set of armor. Constantine and his fellow Mandalorians operates together across the galaxy for 5 years, working to survive, until the final fall of the United Empire. Now he and his allies have found and joined Clan Eldar, and they are ready to stake their claim in the chaotic, disorganized galaxy. Constantine hopes to rid the galaxy of the tyranny of ththe Empire, and wants to help his Mandalorian family find a home.

Edited by JetBricks Studios

Roka Visla pledges his allegiance to Clan Eldar. May his dedication not be in vane.

Factions Sig Fig

5 hours ago, _Josh_ said:

Roka Visla pledges his allegiance to Clan Eldar. May his dedication not be in vane.

Factions Sig Fig

Welcome aboard!

The name’s Talis Harden and I will serve my people and fight against the Empire and take what’s ours in the galaxy! It will be my honor to serve Clan Eldar.

Edited by Sharkbrix

Hi there fellas,

I am RC-2787, a Clone Commando Soldier... or better said, was... achh, whatever.
For outsiders it's Kyrand Harlitt, but my comrades keep calling me "Kyramud".
Kyramud is mandalorian and stands for "Killer".

Who am I? Well, it sounds a bit strange - nearly at the end of the Clone Wars, shortly after the beginning of Order 66, the Kaminoans got the order by the new Emperor, to fondle around with the genetics of us. Some time they tried something new - not to shorten the aging by half, no, they managed it, to slow the aging by half of a normal being.

But the Kaminoans didn't like to get interveined on their doings, so they mixed around and made the clones more... independently once more.
I am one of those last offsprings of that experiments.

So independence influenced thoughts come and go... well, to sum it up, we want to go back to the roots exactly, our Mandalorian roots. The Rebellion is more or less crushed, the Empire scattered across the galaxy - the old forces are no more.
And this exactly is our chance. Without the Sith or Jedi, the people of this galaxy won't stand us a chance. This time under the the command of the Black Sun. To be honest, our brothers amongst the real mandalorians or the clones are wide and thin spread across the whole galaxy. It'll be quite a challenge to gather them and unite them under the banner of the Black Sun to restore our glory and strength in galaxy once more.

As for a true mandalorian, I started to collect things from raided cities, or weapons and armours and thereby saving some credits. Sounds a bit bounty hunter and vagabond like, but that's the way it is and things go nowadays.
I don't have a ship right now, but this shouldn't be a big problem for long.

Hope you guys liked my introduction aaaaaand down there a complete view of my character. :D

32452393568_bfb74fff78_o.jpg

Edited by Scorch93

Star Wars Factions Sigfig

I was a just a child when the great Mandalorian Purge occurred. My parents were killed during the battle between the Shadow Collective and the Republic, leaving me to fend for myself. While hiding in the tunnels of Mandalore, I found this armor. I wear it in remembrance of my parents, and of the Purge. Jethro Vor pledges his allegiance to Clan Eldar.

Let it be known that, with our conquest of Mandalore, our leader NPC has been raised to the rank of Duchess. If you've got a problem with that, feel free to discuss it with her and our overwhelming ip majority on Mandalore. 

Del’qar Viszla, or Del, grew up in the wastelands outside of the great domed cities of Mandalore. Although Mandalorians who refused to give up their warrior culture were exiled, few remained as nomads on the home planet. Del’qar’s father was one such nomad, a gunslinging warrior, known to others as “the Shriek-Hawk,” due to his Jaig Eyes and his migratory nature. Coincidentally it was also the signet of House Viszla. The Shriek-Hawk took Del in during the Clone Wars. When his father was killed by traitorous imperial super-commandos, Del’qar inherited his armor and his legacy. Now The Shriek-Hawk roams the wastes again like his father did, even going beyond to other planets in the sector to fight the empire out of his people’s ancestral territory. As his once proud clan has now been scattered, he searches for a new one to fight by his side. 

49C5581C-A529-4E7E-A75A-A6A2BD23D0AB.jpeg

Clan Eldar is pleased to see Del join its ranks and look forward to the adventures your roaming takes you to

Clan Eldar enclave on Ordo

02C3CD83-09DE-40B6-BF82-483923964DF8.jpeg.407cad2fc1a97f371c5af204a5b3621c.jpeg

After hearing about a clan of mandalorians under the banner of “Eldar,” Del decided to pay a visit to an enclave on Ordo to enlist their aid. The lone gunslinger drew many eyes from unfamiliar mandos. 

17 minutes ago, oh whale said:

Clan Eldar enclave on Ordo

02C3CD83-09DE-40B6-BF82-483923964DF8.jpeg.407cad2fc1a97f371c5af204a5b3621c.jpeg

After hearing about a clan of mandalorians under the banner of “Eldar,” Del decided to pay a visit to an enclave on Ordo to enlist their aid. The lone gunslinger drew many eyes from unfamiliar mandos. 

Excellent welcome post, looking forward to your adventures within the Eldar Clan