Clan Eldar

"Brothers and Sisters;
"We're done hiding. 
"Some say the galaxy doesn't need us any more; that the Empire did everyone a favour with its conquest of Mandalore. They say that a warrior culture has no place in a galaxy that's had enough of war. 
"But I say this; there will always be a place among the stars for those who are willing to fight for it. Those who aren't prepared to let someone else deny their right to exist.
"So if you've got the guts to wear the armour, I say you've earned the right to be a Mandalorian. 
It doesn't matter who you are; where you came from; born or made. If you're willing to stand against the storm with your head held high, Clan Eldar will stand beside you."

450?cb=20180408061738

Faction: Clan Eldar (Mandalorian Remnant)

Faction Leader: @n1majneb

Faction Lieutenants:@Miscellanabuilds, @JetBricks Studios

Members: @Ekule, @Wombat544, @W0Lv@Merc4Hire, @SodorBricks, @Lamborghini Waffle Sauce, @jhaelego, @JShortForJay@PandaQuil, @Moppo,@_Josh_, @Sharkbrix@Scorch93@Professor Thaum, @oh whale, @Darkspear, @legofro_productions,

Headquarters/Capital: Mandalore (O7)
Planets: Mandalore and Concordia, Ordo, Krownest (O7), Lantilles, Gizer, Azure (P8), Kashyyyk, Trandosha, Uyter (P9), Gigor, Ziost, Lur (R4), Atchorb, Bonadan, Kir (S3)
Grid squares: O7, P8, P8, R4, S3

NPCs: Duchess Val Eldar, Rusty Eldar

Description

During the Great Purge, many Mandalorian families and clans were entirely wiped out. Some members of Clan Eldar were fortunate enough to escape by fleeing their homes - a hard act for any Mandalorian. These disparate groups managed to keep in touch and, now that the Empire has fallen, are tentatively making contact again. 

Soldiers

Clan Eldar consisted of Mandalorian warriors that donned Mandalorian armour with black, dark green, and orange color. 

Nonetheless, Members of Clan Eldar, and their allies, wear a wide range of different-coloured armour, and some wear no armour at all. Times have not been kind to the Clan, and many new members still need to earn their armour.

Clan Eldar does not expect its members to follow The Way. Removal of your helmet does not make you any less Mandalorian. Giving up does.

Nonetheless, Members of Clan Eldar, and their allies, wear a wide range of different-coloured armour, and some wear no armour at all. Times have not been kind to the Clan, and many new members still need to earn their armour.

Clan Eldar does not expect its members to follow The Way. Removal of your helmet does not make you any less Mandalorian. Giving up does.

Edited by n1majneb
Updating ranks

Clan Eldar's access:

030321_CEmap.jpg

Clan Eldar builds:

Corellia [M11]: 1

Dathomir [O6]: 1

Ordo [O7]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Krownest [O7]: 1 | 2 | 3

Onderon and Dxun [O9]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

Enarc [O17]: 1 |

Naboo [O17]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Gizer [P8]: 1 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 6

Azure [P8]: 1 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Kashyyyk [P9]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Trandosha [P9]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Uyter [P9]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Gigor [R4]: 1 | 2

Ziost [R4]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lur [R4]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Arcan [R6]: 1

Atchorb [S3]: 1

Kir [S3]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Cantonica [S4]: 1&page=3Zygerria [S4]: 1

Malachor [S4]: 1 |

Iotra [S8]: 1 |

Gorse [O10]: 1 |

Ruusan [P11]: 1 |

Episode Entries

Ep 6 - Pyerce Rising

Uyter [P9]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Bonadan [S3]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Ep 7 - Pyerce Resilient

Mandalore [O7]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Krownest [O7]: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Ordo [O7]: 1 | 2

Naboo [O17]: 1

Ep 8 - Unknown Regions

Kessel [T10]: 1 |

Naboo [O17]: 1 |

Ruusan [P11]: 1 |

Subterrel [L20]: 1 |

Ep 9 - Dark Before Dawn

Taris [N7]: 1 |

Edited by n1majneb
Update for free build entry

Dodge E Goodsman Engineer extraordinaire at your service! If you have a problem I definitly will think about fixing it, Being born in the underbelly of Coruscant I learnt all my Engineering on the streets making me the best(As said by at least 1 person) engineer in Coruscant. After running my business Ace Sparkplug electrics for over 3 weeks I've decided I need a fresh start in life. I definitly don't owe anyone a lot of money and want to get as far away as possible... That would be ridiculous! Luckily for me being the absoloute business genius I am I started the business in a different name, so they would be looking for someone else anyway... hopefully!

Dodge E Goodsman

It's good to find a clan again, I'm best suited as a nomad and explorer. I avoided the Purge exploring the Unknown Regions but i'm back.

You need someone to scout ahead, I'm your guy; Torak Staans is the name.

IMG_0598

Edited by n1majneb
Reformatted image

"Jani Pryce. Assassin, hired gun. My ancestors fought amongst Mandalorians against Jedi, Sith, the Republic. I fought and killed soldiers of the Republic during the Clone Wars, and I am ready to fight and kill soldiers of the Empire, with no bounty or reward."
50016133372_8f9d8380bb_c.jpg

"My loyalty is to the people of the underworld, the neglected and oppressed in the galaxy. If Clan Eldar fights for them, then I fight with Clan Eldar."

19 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I've updated the Index to have a Clan Eldar tab. Most of you didn't have working photo links. I fixed what I could, but @Lamborghini Waffle Sauce you have your photo set to private so I can't get the link.

I thought you could open the link to the photo if I posted it in the sheet. Shall I try to PM it to you or shall I just link the public photo that's definitely larger than 100x100pix?

1 hour ago, Lamborghini Waffle Sauce said:

I thought you could open the link to the photo if I posted it in the sheet. Shall I try to PM it to you or shall I just link the public photo that's definitely larger than 100x100pix?

If you change that photo to public I can get the right link.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, Lamborghini Waffle Sauce said:

Done. Glad to be on board!

And now i can't get the link because it says you've disabled the downloading of your photo. If you can change that setting I can finally get it fixed!

23 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

And now i can't get the link because it says you've disabled the downloading of your photo. If you can change that setting I can finally get it fixed!

Bloody hell! I don't even know how half of it even works. So I reuploaded it with the same settings as any other pics:

50032625503_500aaa744a_t.jpg

Hope it works

Bloody hell! I don't even know how half of it even works. So I reuploaded it with the same settings as any other pics:

50032625503_500aaa744a_t.jpg

Hope it works

Sorry it's so difficult! This is what I'm seeing still:

image.png.b18983b0fea13dc299a61d0586cb6e75.png

If you follow this link you should be able to change download settings.

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

If you follow this link you should be able to change download settings.

I'm pretty sure I set my images to downloadable, how else have people been showcasing my MOCs elsewhere? I hate Flickr sometimes, they make it so difficult.

I think I got it now

6 hours ago, Lamborghini Waffle Sauce said:

I'm pretty sure I set my images to downloadable, how else have people been showcasing my MOCs elsewhere? I hate Flickr sometimes, they make it so difficult.

I think I got it now

You're all set!

*whew!*

So if I keep that photo up it will be fine?
Also, this topic has been derailed. Not sure if you can delete these replies to clean the thread up...

Better to leave them in case others have the same problem. But yes, leave that photo and you're good to go!

Lux Onasi - Ace Pilot

Lux Onasi here. Part time pilot, part time intergalactic playboy. Was separated from a family he will never know at the age of 8 during a civil war on his home planet of Telos IV. After a series of Hitchi-hiking in his teens, he found refuge on Mandalore, and has since dedicated himself to defending clan, while having a little fun along the way ;)

41 minutes ago, jhaelego said:

Lux Onasi here. Part time pilot, part time intergalactic playboy.

He and Fnab are going to get on like a house on fire. Fight hard in the day, party hard at night!

50071537663_67dc1e38ee_c.jpg.664bc63aad70cefbcabd2254bba787f8.jpg

Olen Fass, a kiffar foundling was raised to be the personal security to a wealthy mandalorian survivor operating as 'The Broker'. Olen didn't know what it truly meant to be a mandalorian until he found Clan Eldar. Or rather they found him.

For now he hopes to keep his involvement a secret from his employer. 

1 hour ago, JShortForJay said:

Olen Fass, a kiffar foundling was raised to be the personal security to a wealthy mandalorian survivor operating as 'The Broker'. Olen didn't know what it truly meant to be a mandalorian until he found Clan Eldar. Or rather they found him.

For now he hopes to keep his involvement a secret from his employer. 

I love your character design!

Al Jettster at your service. I'm a gun runner like my uncle Dex used to be, but I've recently joined the mandolorian cause since I want to take action against the anti-alien regime of the empire.

Edited by PandaQuil

13 hours ago, PandaQuil said:

Al Jettster at your service. I'm a gun runner like my uncle Dex used to be, but I've recently joined the mandolorian cause since I want to take action against the anti-alien regime of the empire.

Very cool figure! And welcome to EB!